Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone!
I apologise for not being online as much but we have been overwhelmed with business ever since we started back up. I was able to purchase about 8 Corvettes from various sources and we have sold all but two. I have lots of fun updates but the reason for my post is to get an idea of how many people would be interested in a C8 Brochure. GM canada has unfortunately decided to not to produce brochures anymore and I am putting my foot down on this. I think its only fair that if you purchase a C8 from me that you get a brochure. I am in the process of exporting in some brochures but they are going to cost me quite a bit to get. I have two questions for you all. Would you like a brochure? and are you willing to pay 35-40 CDN$ for it. I am hoping you guys can help me out in getting an idea of how much interest there is as I would be open to purchasing a massive amount and sell them to dealers and owners.
Let me know asap
Hi Morgan, if it's not to late. Thanks, Paul

So if anyone here is interested I happen to have two C8 Brochures available for sale. I made a purchase of some swag for myself at the Museum and threw in 4 brochures. I am keeping one for myself and have already sold one so there are two more available immediately. I need $45/ea which covers the exchange, and customs fees (steep I know) as I paid UPS to ship them up. I have them with me at my office in Mississauga if anyone wants one. First come basis. Thanks.

So if anyone here is interested I happen to have two C8 Brochures available for sale. I made a purchase of some swag for myself at the Museum and threw in 4 brochures. I am keeping one for myself and have already sold one so there are two more available immediately. I need $45/ea which covers the exchange, and customs fees (steep I know) as I paid UPS to ship them up. I have them with me at my office in Mississauga if anyone wants one. First come basis. Thanks.

Hi , I’ll take one. Can you mail it to me? Thanks Paul

Reactions: ABC
Hi , I’ll take one. Can you mail it to me? Thanks Paul
Sure I Can do that Paul. If you can send me an e-transfer for the book and the postage. These are oversized. I will have to get a rate and advise. I will send you my email and you will need to send me your full mailing address.

Sounds good, my e-mail address is [email protected]

Reactions: ABC
Hello Everyone!
I apologise for not being online as much but we have been overwhelmed with business ever since we started back up. I was able to purchase about 8 Corvettes from various sources and we have sold all but two. I have lots of fun updates but the reason for my post is to get an idea of how many people would be interested in a C8 Brochure. GM canada has unfortunately decided to not to produce brochures anymore and I am putting my foot down on this. I think its only fair that if you purchase a C8 from me that you get a brochure. I am in the process of exporting in some brochures but they are going to cost me quite a bit to get. I have two questions for you all. Would you like a brochure? and are you willing to pay 35-40 CDN$ for it. I am hoping you guys can help me out in getting an idea of how much interest there is as I would be open to purchasing a massive amount and sell them to dealers and owners.
Let me know asap
Hi i would gladly take one. I have my name on the list at Finch for a convertible Thur Paul but he is telling me not intel 2022 for delivery

Hi i would gladly take one. I have my name on the list at Finch for a convertible Thur Paul but he is telling me not intel 2022 for delivery
Hi Val, to clarify your note above, are you waiting for Morgans Order of these? or did you want my last one? I only had three in my posession to share and two are gone. I have one left here in Mississauga. I can mail it as I am doing for Paul above in this thread.

Good day, I would love a brochure if they are still available to purchase. Let me know what you need me to do I can email the funds and then provide you my address somehow. Let me know. Thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.