Status
Not open for further replies.
I would take one Morgan. Thanks. I also saw the video on that sweet red Corvette you had just got in with low mile. Was so nice. If I didn't have a C8 on order I would have taken it off your hands. Was a beauty. Forget the year. 2019? 18?

Morgan, just a question. Will GM actually allow you to reproduce the brochure? Agree, you would think GM would do everything they could to make sure the Corvette buying experience was a positive one. We know that is not how GM thinks.

Good for you for undertaking this project. I will take one just to support your efforts. :thumbs:

Wait a few years and they will be dime a dozen
Or perhaps like 2016 and 2017 brochures ... no where in “dime a dozen” sight 😇

i think they made more 2019 ZR1 Brochure Kits than they made ZR1s 😂
Glad I got this kit ... It’s a nice add on for the 2019 standard brochure. 👍🏻

The 2017 has the one year sterling blue color and the 2020 should have the one year long beach red c8 providence ... that’s what I like in these brochures (especially if you own one of them)

Last edited:
Hello Everyone!
I apologise for not being online as much but we have been overwhelmed with business ever since we started back up. I was able to purchase about 8 Corvettes from various sources and we have sold all but two. I have lots of fun updates but the reason for my post is to get an idea of how many people would be interested in a C8 Brochure. GM canada has unfortunately decided to not to produce brochures anymore and I am putting my foot down on this. I think its only fair that if you purchase a C8 from me that you get a brochure. I am in the process of exporting in some brochures but they are going to cost me quite a bit to get. I have two questions for you all. Would you like a brochure? and are you willing to pay 35-40 CDN$ for it. I am hoping you guys can help me out in getting an idea of how much interest there is as I would be open to purchasing a massive amount and sell them to dealers and owners.
Let me know asap

Morgan @ Finch C when do you anticipate getting the lot of brochures in Canada? 🇨🇦

Went to my dealer on Saturday he said brochures should be here anyday (he says the same thing about my car, clueless) but he did give me some older ones to start a collection.

1591620551744.png

So, I am a little confused here. I was under the impression that the brochures were not going to be made available to the Canadian Market and yet two here have stated their dealer is getting them? So can we get some clarification on this from one the two or three dealers on the site? I guess I need to reach out to my salesman also. While I don't mind paying for them if that is the only option, I would rather receive at no charge from my Dealer of course.

Reactions: kerry4
So, I am a little confused here. I was under the impression that the brochures were not going to be made available to the Canadian Market and yet two here have stated their dealer is getting them? So can we get some clarification on this from one the two or three dealers on the site? I guess I need to reach out to my salesman also. While I don't mind paying for them if that is the only option, I would rather receive at no charge from my Dealer of course.
The only thing free in Canada is the air. Oh wait. Trudeau found a way to tax that too. :aaaww:

Went to my dealer on Saturday he said brochures should be here anyday (he says the same thing about my car, clueless) but he did give me some older ones to start a collection.
What a dealer rep says is apples and oranges to what they will actually go out of their
way for at times or what might even be possible.
I really do take @Morgan @ Finch C word finding that Canadian Brochures will not be published
so the only option will be an imported USA Sales Brochure (not for sales use in Canada).
So all that he is asking is if anyone wants one ... if out of nowhere a Canadian Brochure gets
published, it will have small differences from the US version regardless.

Hey, those 2016 & 2017 Brochures that you were given are not easy to find now
other than by resale.

What a dealer rep says is apples and oranges to what they will actually go out of their
way for at times or what might even be possible.
I really do take @Morgan @ Finch C word finding that Canadian Brochures will not be published
so the only option will be an imported USA Sales Brochure (not for sales use in Canada).
So all that he is asking is if anyone wants one ... if out of nowhere a Canadian Brochure gets
published, it will have small differences from the US version regardless.

Hey, those 2016 & 2017 Brochures that you were given are not easy to find now
other than by resale.

I totally agree my dealer is not to be considered accurate info, but he does have a lot of older C7 brochures maybe I should scoop some up!

Status
Not open for further replies.