@Dantanman, Brian and I will figure out timing phone service is all but non existent along the Parkway will pm you mine and Brians numbers for contact in the morning
Thanks, right, I should know that from my many trips through there! Perhaps smoke signals from tires would help. On another note, I have witnessed speed traps in the most unlikely places on that route! I think they are very "successful" despite the lower volumes of traffic. The surprise factor works in their favor. I of course have never exceeded the speed limit in those areas. 😎🚔🚘🏁

come on buddy, I told u that last year but we were both to scared to try. 🤣

Hmmmm....not sure on the conversation Jeffy... That must have been just before you passed me in this screenshot pic.... :p

PS. This was taken on that private road we were travelling on the way to Moose Jaw. :angelic:

View attachment 24224

Well it’s official! I’ve booked my room in Hinton, just waiting on a call back from DTR.

Should be fine to finish my car in time. I still have to install the T56 but decided to leave the differential for next year. Plus I can see how well the 3.55’s work with my 2.66 first and 0.5 od. Might not want to switch to the 3.90’s.

Well it’s official! I’ve booked my room in Hinton, just waiting on a call back from DTR.

Should be fine to finish my car in time. I still have to install the T56 but decided to leave the differential for next year. Plus I can see how well the 3.55’s work with my 2.66 first and 0.5 od. Might not want to switch to the 3.90’s.

Awesome Cody! So glad to hear you can make it. I want a ride in that sweet C3.

Reactions: thomigun
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread