OK, right now between CCF and AB Corvettes Facebook I have counted 23-25 Corvettes now and 22 maybes on the Facebook group.

I have a MS Word doc with names and handles, noted the duplicates too.

Now, some change and can't go at a later date... this is a decent amount already.

So, please get to booking rooms ASAP.... Hinton has more options ..... Saturday night does not.

I will contact the 2 places to get an update on rooms over the coming days.

88 days and 7 hours away!!!

I have 87 days to build my custom surprise and test it. Don't ask Rocky PM what it is ... he doesn't know.

Please post below if you think your going and not listed in the first post.

Brian
Looking forward to it! First mods go on this week.

was going to ask when they call for # of left and # booked

Sure you can ask... you have been a co organizer of this event.

Just say your 3rd in command.. after my cat ( my cat above you would make you 4th in line ;) ) ..... oh I mean after Paul and me.... I am after Paul too haha

The lady at DTR resort said the bar only holds 40 people... said your dinner is better in the Rest area. She said it could be buffet if you want but menu would be the cheaper way.... I talked with paul and said maybe menu as if some wanted to relax or shower in room after checking in, they can eat when ready.... thought that is better.

B

Last edited:
Reactions: Baby Ray
Here’s a little something that came to mind awhile ago programming this message board. Sadly I can’t leave this message on it while it’s sitting on Anderson road. We only have “3 pages” on these boards so can’t pass on the kudos to the work being done by Brian and Paul.

8C28768D-C0A7-40EA-9581-EE9804AFD27B.jpeg
B5D892E6-945E-4569-9F0F-3A4A920A030E.jpeg
660CFBD7-D9F3-4C01-91C6-5C6FF9A2CA13.jpeg

Awesome Post @MikeysZ06! Wonder of we can use that sign around the province whereever we start a cruise or event? Just need someone with a hitch on thier car. Haha

Reactions: YFCvii
Left a msg and waiting for a room update on rooms booked and rooms left for Saturday night..... and to talk about supper and a few other things.

Jeff if you hear how many rooms update me or here.

Everyone.... when we started this in early Feb she had about 35-40 rooms available. She did block 22 rooms for us till mid March.

Guessing there is 5-15 rooms left. We had 2 more people say going on the facebook group... we could be in and around 25 now......

OH, She said that they had a Camaro group stay there on a mountain cruise.... she said all the cars looked good in the lot. Wait till she she sees ALL Corvettes!!! :)

Thanks,

B

UPDATE

Friday night. 8 rooms booked 20-25 rooms available... 10 of those 20-25 are blocked till May 21st or us

Saturday night 14 rooms booked - didn't get how many left in an email... will ask and have other questions to ask too.

Saturday night is important to book. or you will have to bring a tent. :) I know people who are going but haven't booked yet... maybe they have a yellow tent as a back up plan ;)

Brian

oh, guess i will add

b
Should hope so. We need to get that calendar filled up for the summer. I am fairly certain that us Corvette lovers do not just sit at home shining them.
The more events we have the more people will say that CCF is a happening place.
So even if we, you, I plan some "little" get together on a weekend lets put it out there. Maybe that five Vette meetup will turn in to 10

And lets not worry about no one else being interested. We are all interested. Both "the Boss" and I would be out there in a flash if it wasn't for the two weeks to get there and back

• Agree
Reactions: YFCvii and turbozig
Should hope so. We need to get that calendar filled up for the summer. I am fairly certain that us Corvette lovers do not just sit at home shining them.
The more events we have the more people will say that CCF is a happening place.
So even if we, you, I plan some "little" get together on a weekend lets put it out there. Maybe that five Vette meetup will turn in to 10

And lets not worry about no one else being interested. We are all interested. Both "the Boss" and I would be out there in a flash if it wasn't for the two weeks to get there and back

So Bowling Green Caravan is only a week down for us from the west, probably a bit closer for you. Are you going?

So Bowling Green Caravan is only a week down for us from the west, probably a bit closer for you. Are you going?
Yep!
Tying up with the Kingston guys and then joining the Ontario Caravan (approx. 60) in Cleveland.
We have a stop in Indianapolis with a run around the Brickyard thrown in for added pleasure.
Staying at the Drury Inn fairly close to the NCM.
The Ontario Caravan has worked real hard to make this more than just a drive down to BG. Lots of added activities at our stops

Reactions: Dantanman
@LE BARON look forward to seeing you there! We have 63 cars booked right now from Western Canada and there are quite a few from central BC signed up with the Pacific Northwest Caravan. As with most caravans we want to make it more than a drive. We have side trips and are actually staying an extra day in Rapid city to allow everyone to tour the sites. the main few are Mount Rushmore, Sturgis and the Needles Highway. I'll pm you my contact info. @Baby Ray , @rockitman, plus many more that I'm not familiar with their CCF handles!

@Dantanman there is still room and time to join the party. If you haven't already visit corvettecaravan.com and also on facebook for the latter and the 2019 Western Canada Corvette Caravan to Bowling Green.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread