Heather and I will most likely leave early ( 4-5am Sat.) from Edmonton to meet up in Hinton with the group. We may only go for the day( depends on work) to Jasper only. OR it will be at last minute change if we carry on to the resort with the group.

As for getting a room closer to the date. It’ll just be a lucky strike if there is one. That’s all.

Reactions: Dantanman
Thanks Eric and yes, everyone please say you are with the Corvette Rocky Mountain Cruise when booking your rooms. This is to keep the mustangs and chargers to a minimum! Last years addition of my buddy with his mustang traveling back to Vancouver made for some I teresto g conversation and someone to blame everything in!

• Haha
Reactions: 2009CGMZR1
I just called to book our room in Hinton and the lady I spoke with said that the CMC was cancelled by Brian. Huh??? What's up?

Hi everyone.
The cruise is on!,
Confusion at the Hinton hotel.
Brian is calling to make the name clear for the cruise..

"Corvette Rocky Mountain Cruise"

Hi everyone.
The cruise is on!,
Confusion at the Hinton hotel.
Brian is calling to make the name clear for the cruise.

When booking please use: "Corvette Rocky Mountain Cruise"

Seems the hotel had two different cruise bookings set up for this same event. Brian had talked to them just recently and asked them to combine the cruises into one for simplicity. We simplicity caused this issue. All fixed now! Those who have already registered, are registered. No need to re-confirm.

Send out a Get Better Soon to @2009CGMZR1, Brian as since coming back from Vegas he has had a horrible cold. Talked to him just now and he syas he's better. Told him if he's better now what did he sound like when he was bad!! He is healing but under the weather.

Left a message at DTR. We will come out saturday morning from Golden and figure out where we can hook up with the cruise. We are 160 k from sask river crossing. Might have to get a cell number from someone so we know where you are at when we get there.

@Dantanman, Brian and I will figure out timing phone service is all but non existent along the Parkway will pm you mine and Brians numbers for contact in the morning

Reactions: Dantanman
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread