Featured Thread
She said 3 rooms booked ..... but seems like more have booked...... then that.

If you use the links online you will see Corvette Mountain or something show up on the screen.

Who has booked rooms?

it doesn't matter who but the links are the best to use as they give us 10% off any rooms we choose.

Brian

@2009CGMZR1
see page 2 of this thread & second message down ... sorry I didn't know there was a list of attendees on the first page until now ...

Ok, see it now. Jan 17th was 3 days before my florida trip... I think I told Paul I wasnt on the forum much now and getting ready for my holidays

added ... way to much info the first two posts.

B

Absolutely Cody! The more the merrier! It’s going to be a fun trip. What the color of your car?

Alright! I have a reservation.

Absolutely Cody! The more the merrier! It’s going to be a fun trip. What the color of your car?
That’s the thing I’m most embarrased about. It was a slash job by the pervious owner’s friend. It’s a black cherry metallic but, because it was poorly done it’s got a little flaking, bubbling and rough spots. BUT underneath it’s beautiful, and I bought some foose wheels last year to draw the attention away from the paint.

Attachments

• CBEE09E0-D333-4257-815E-740378BBF469.jpeg
    CBEE09E0-D333-4257-815E-740378BBF469.jpeg
    618.9 KB · Views: 16

That’s the thing I’m most embarrased about. It was a slash job by the pervious owner’s friend. It’s a black cherry metallic but, because it was poorly done it’s got a little flaking, bubbling and rough spots. BUT underneath it’s beautiful, and I bought some foose wheels last year to draw the attention away from the paint.

Nice looking car. You want a perfect car........ leave it in the garage.
Its not what you have, but what you enjoy that counts
Guaranteed to have a good time.

nice looking car!

Love the looks Jr. Corvette! Glad you're joining the cruise and What's the gas mileage? Reason I ask is we have another C3 out of Edmonton that has joined some cruises and we have to adjust fuel stops to accommodate the C3's thirst for fuel.No worries though extra stops are never a problem with this gang, any reason to pull over is usually taken. SQUIRREL!

Love the looks Jr. Corvette! Glad you're joining the cruise and What's the gas mileage? Reason I ask is we have another C3 out of Edmonton that has joined some cruises and we have to adjust fuel stops to accommodate the C3's thirst for fuel.No worries though extra stops are never a problem with this gang, any reason to pull over is usually taken. SQUIRREL!

Thanks for all the possitive comments guys!

Haven’t really checked the fuel economy yet as the engine I built only has 1500 miles on it and I’ve got to wait till I hit 3500 to switch to synthetic so I’ve been using my trip-odometer to keep track of that. I’m running fuel injection though so I’ve noticed a good increase in fuel economy even with more power, however that depends on how I drive . If my memory serves me correct I’m getting 12mpg avrg so with my 17g tank I should go around 200miles. That fuel economy should keep getting better and I also had a bad vacuum leak that I fixed. Been looking for a T56 to drop in my car to make it more enjoyable and get better fuel economy but it’s hard finding a used T56 locally.

Reactions: turbozig

Haven’t really checked the fuel economy yet as the engine I built only has 1500 miles on it and I’ve got to wait till I hit 3500 to switch to synthetic so I’ve been using my trip-odometer to keep track of that. I’m running fuel injection though so I’ve noticed a good increase in fuel economy even with more power, however that depends on how I drive . If my memory serves me correct I’m getting 12mpg avrg so with my 17g tank I should go around 200miles. That fuel economy should keep getting better and I also had a bad vacuum leak that I fixed. Been looking for a T56 to drop in my car to make it more enjoyable and get better fuel economy but it’s hard finding a used T56 locally.

I am looking forward to seeing your machine. Your pictures show the hard work and dedication you have put into your build. These are not easy cars to work on and I commend all of your hard work! Kudos Jr. Corvette

Jr..... We been following your build for nearly 4 years now. Great to see your progress and even better that your 77 is gonna be on the cruise road this summer.... Kudos man! :thumbs:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread