Well I just returned from Oaklahoma City after having flown my plane down to see the 2009 ZR1 that I had put a deposit on. It was sitting on their showroom floor and it was exactly as they had presented it to me. I looks absolutely spectacular. I couldn't find a mark on it anywhere. Briefly fired her up and boy, it sounds pretty nasty. Completed the paperwork and now have to make arrangements to have it shipped home and wire the funds to them. If any members have used a company called TFX for shipping their cars from the U.S. to Canada, I would love to hear your comments about them or if you have a company you highly recommend, I would really appreciate those comments as well.

Well I just returned from Oaklahoma City after having flown my plane down to see the 2009 ZR1 that I had put a deposit on. It was sitting on their showroom floor and it was exactly as they had presented it to me. I looks absolutely spectacular. I couldn't find a mark on it anywhere. Briefly fired her up and boy, it sounds pretty nasty. Completed the paperwork and now have to make arrangements to have it shipped home and wire the funds to them. If any members have used a company called TFX for shipping their cars from the U.S. to Canada, I would love to hear your comments about them or if you have a company you highly recommend, I would really appreciate those comments as well.

TFX are the best in the business , your ZR1 is in good hands .

Thx. Manny, that confirms what I have learned thus far so I will contact them to arrange delivery. I understand they do deliveries for Barrett-Jackson and they are really busy because of a recent auction there.

My plane is a Commander 114. I have owned her for the past 10 years. It is a wonderful plane that gets us to and from Florida whenever we decide to go. Cruise is about 150 knots (about 175 mph) which gets us there in 7 hours after pee break and customs stop. Will be happy to take any member up who might be interested. I can send an email pic. to anyone wanting to see her.

As far as offers on the '67, I have not had even so much as an inquiry. I am totally surprised. Perhaps a little early in the season to advertise? Oh well, I will just have to split my time between the '67 and the ZR1 this spring.

I think I will need to order an indoor car cover for the ZR1. Anyone recommend a particular brand or type of cover that I should take a look at? Just need it to keep the dust off her while in storage in the garage. I have one for the '67 but can't remember where I got it as it was quite a long time ago.

I agree. I got my cover from CC and it is really nice although it is an outdoor cover. I'm not sure about the indoor ones. I assume they are as good.

Congrats on the car!!!!!! Woooooooooo-hooooooooooo! How exciting!

Are you planning a stop through Saskatoon on your way to Florida?:D

I also got my indoor cover from Corvette Central

It fits like a glove and they were a pleasure to deal with.

Parked-M.jpg

I bought my fitted C5 car cover used from a guy at work that bought a C6 ZR1. If I had to buy one though I would do like the other guys here and go through Corvette Central.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Oh get real! Its got to be Photoshopped. No "real" man has a garage that clean. Gotta have at least 3 or 4 projects on the go.............usually laid out on all available floorspace.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.