BANNED
May 3, 2017
Calgary
VetteCoins
Car
2007 LeMans blue Z06
Province
AB
This is as close as I can get with the work truck. Too many people staring. And,as soon as the Vettes come out,the radio goes off.

thanx Mikey..
i've never raced there.
Years ago we used to race at the old military parade grounds.

graham
That was known as " The Parade Square " was it not? At Currie Barracks off Crowchild trail. Sadly,Flanders avenue has been reconstructed into 3 traffic circles and the Parade Square is gone,to be replaced by high rise condos.

I think they said it is the old Budget Rental lot.

Big lots are hard to find.... this is a nice catch.

B
Yeah,could be the old budget lot. They have a new facility so that makes sense. As well,this is only about 65% of the lot they're using. The rest of it is pretty rough.

This is the Budget Lot just north of the Calgary Airport. Corvettes unlimited will be hosting the Quad C convention in Calgary on the August long weekend. There will be a double slalom event August 6 2017 at this location and it will be all corvettes if you want to watch or participate!

This is the Budget Lot just north of the Calgary Airport. Corvettes unlimited will be hosting the Quad C convention in Calgary on the August long weekend. There will be a double slalom event August 6 2017 at this location and it will be all corvettes if you want to watch or participate!
I'll be coming up to get some vid for the forum during this event. Will there someone I can look for there to get maybe a little "behind the scenes" stuff? Maybe fire off a text 1/2 hour or so before I show up. I'd appreciate it if you could help me out.

Mikey...
I think you should go to the Friday Corvette's Unlimited CCCCwr Convention registration night and sign-up for the slalom race event.
There will be many people there to help you thru this if you haven't tried it before.
I can't think of a better way to get your 'behind the scenes' info that you are looking for!

Graham

9:15 is the drivers meeting and there is no registration on site for those that want to race. Spectators are welcome on site, you will need to sign a waiver. As mentioned above come on out to race, it is the most fun you can have with your car. Check out Corvettes Unlimited site for details.

Mikey...
I think you should go to the Friday Corvette's Unlimited CCCCwr Convention registration night and sign-up for the slalom race event.
There will be many people there to help you thru this if you haven't tried it before.
I can't think of a better way to get your 'behind the scenes' info that you are looking for!

Graham
I can go Friday night after work. I work 4am-4pm,f/s/s so that kuyboshes driving my car. And I'd just go to watch. I'm not tracking mine as of now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.