I'm New Here
Feb 7, 2024
VetteCoins
Car
Mazda
Province
ON
Is it too early for a C9 deposit?

I contacted my local GM (small dealership). To inquire about getting on the waitlist for the C9, and they informed me that I can place a $2500 deposit which is refundable. I thanked them for their time and informed them that I will look no it and reach out.

I was caught a little bit off guard with the call as I was busy at work and I forgot to ask if it would be at msrp but I would assume it would be because that was I read on the forums and reddit.

My last question would be how does paying a deposit and getting on a waitlist work? Like are they obligated to get me the C9 even if they got delayed?
I am looking to get it financed and drive it for three year to four year and then either trade it in for an suv would I recoup most of what I pay? As from what I saw corvettes hardly depreciate nowadays.

Is it too early for a C9 deposit?

I contacted my local GM (small dealership). To inquire about getting on the waitlist for the C9, and they informed me that I can place a $2500 deposit which is refundable. I thanked them for their time and informed them that I will look no it and reach out.

I was caught a little bit off guard with the call as I was busy at work and I forgot to ask if it would be at msrp but I would assume it would be because that was I read on the forums and reddit.

My last question would be how does paying a deposit and getting on a waitlist work? Like are they obligated to get me the C9 even if they got delayed?
I am looking to get it financed and drive it for three year to four year and then either trade it in for an suv would I recoup most of what I pay? As from what I saw corvettes hardly depreciate nowadays.
Read this thread first.
Also tell us where you are. The three top Ontario dealers sell only MSRP