Featured Thread
I have had tan leather in my last 6 SUVs and Pickups and have found the GM leather
has improved for cleanability over the last 20 years. Cheap jeans are definitely an issue,
the indigo can be difficult to remove. I use Meguirs leather cleaner 4 times a year on the trucks
and the seats are more than presentable.
My '70 Chevelle has ivory interior but it is vinyl and is easier to clean, it doesn't get driven a lot
and that means I only clean it yearly.
When I ordered the C8 there wasn't any hesitation on interior colour, two tone natural it was.
A bit of colour and the ease of cleaning black, I tend to keep my cars for many years and try to
maintain them as they were born.

• Love
Reactions: COP8 and marcus86
As long as you're not an "animal" and take care of your seats by cleaning them from time-to-time you will be fine. I found my "not cheap" jeans started to transfer a bit of colour onto my natural seats in the fall when shorts season was behind us. A little bit of Meguiar's leather cleaner & conditioner brought them back to that new showroom condition.
So the takeaway here is; "don't be an animal."

........... So the takeaway here is; "don't be an animal."
I gotta feel it in my blood, whoa oh
I need your touch, don't need your love, whoa oh
(And I want, and I need)
(And I lust, animal)
(And I want, and I need)
(And I lust, animal)

Apologies...just had to throw that in...

• Haha
Reactions: Sparro
I gotta feel it in my blood, whoa oh
I need your touch, don't need your love, whoa oh
(And I want, and I need)
(And I lust, animal)
(And I want, and I need)
(And I lust, animal)

Apologies...just had to throw that in...
Bad Rruuff Day. You should provide a link!

Reactions: Sparro
These seats have to be maintained everyday, twice on Sunday.
View attachment 74176
YIKES, that's horrible. As bad as it looks though, I think this could get cleaned/painted back to original condition for not much $$. Whoever owns this car does not know how to maintain it at all lmao

So this snow fall marks the end of my runs for 2020. Baby went to sleep on Sunday. I put it away with 9947 kms. Not bad since July 17th pick up.
My interior is also sky grey and i am happy with how the seats have held up. I have the GT2 seats with the suede inserts and wheel. No fudgesicles allowed in the car though.
IMG_4712.JPG

• Love
Reactions: marcus86 and Sparro
These seats have to be maintained everyday, twice on Sunday.
View attachment 74176
Wow! Thats alot of wear and tear. I have the same ELB spec car and my GT2 seats don't look anything like that. That side bolster looks like the colour has rubbed off completely. I am sure there are details guys that can restore or recolour leathers too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread