Hi Grumpy 427,
Nice work. I am originally from Regina a still have friends there...Zeosix (white 01 Zo6) Ginger (Red Zo6). I was at a few burger baron/canadian tire shows last summer. Regina is hosting a corvette meet in Sept long weekend. I was in Saskatoon last weekend and LATNC5 told me about your thread and I just had to comment on your nice work. :coolgleam:

Ok a couple of things got finished this week. I got the lower alternator bracket corrected. I had Bernie machine me a bushing, and i got my air cleaner trouble solved. I ended up wit ha drop base bottom, a K&N 3" filter and a MR gasket flat top. Thats the only way to fit it under the hood.

Altbushing002.jpg

Altbushing001.jpg

Picture of flat top needed.

mrg-1480_w.jpg

Awesome, you hid your switch for the nitrous very well, I can't even see it!:rofl:

When do you expect to be on the road? I guess not too soon, eh? I was in Regina this weekend and it looked like the middle of January with all the snow on the ground.:mad:

Great job on the car!!

The headers should be here this week, plus i am on holidays as well. It should be on the ground by the end of the month i hope. You should of hit me up, i was around all weekend? Drop me a line next time your coming down.

if the 3" Filter fitted yours, perhaps I should try it too... I dont remember why I used the 2"...I think its because I tried a 2.5" and did not fit...but now I am not sure... you say you used the 2101 Elderbrock Intake Manifold?

I will post pictures today of the final setup, as the parts are on the way and still in the DHL truck. I used the 2701 intake which is 3/4" taller then stock. The carb is a 1406. I used an Edelbrock air cleaner, but only the bottom drop base the top will not clear the hood due to the rise in the lid. I ordered a FLAT top to go with this 3" K&N air filter as it will fit.

The headers should be here this week, plus i am on holidays as well. It should be on the ground by the end of the month i hope. You should of hit me up, i was around all weekend? Drop me a line next time your coming down.

Will do! This was a pretty packed weekend with not very much spare time. However, I'll send you a line the next time I come down and have a couple minutes to rub together.:coolgleam:

RUBBING? Ok well this is 2010 so whatever is fashionable.lolol

AH! Hahahaaaa. Now I see how you read it. I was referencing having extra time. I switched the saying of having a couple dollar bills to rub together with minutes to rub together. Ha...yes...that reads terribly.

So, let me rephrase, I'll let you know when I have time on my hands the next time I come down. No rubbing of any sort I assure you.:rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.