Well all the carpet is in, all thats left is the seats and rear compartment cover when it shows up?

Newinterior001.jpg

Newinterior002.jpg

your sub is probably also then playing "stereo" and not mono... you have to connect the sub amp to the "sub out" RCAs on the deck. These will allow you to adjust the crossover frequency of the sub and the gain control.

If your deck does NOT have these, you'll need an electronic crossover and then route the pre-outs from the deck to it (probably 2 pair if you DONT have sub pre-out) and it will give you 3 pair on the out side (Front/Rear/Sub). You can then adjust to your heart's content.

I responded to your PM a while ago but never heard back...

well it looks like my Corvette isnt worth anything? SGI will only give me $20K for it if something happens, Another company wont cover me because the motor has flatop pistons and an aftermarket camshaft?WTF. So there is one more option, failing that i will just plate it as a 1980 vette an hope nothing happens to it. SGI is such a criminal organization its unreal.

well it looks like my Corvette isnt worth anything? SGI will only give me $20K for it if something happens, Another company wont cover me because the motor has flatop pistons and an aftermarket camshaft?WTF. So there is one more option, failing that i will just plate it as a 1980 vette an hope nothing happens to it. SGI is such a criminal organization its unreal.

So, do you think you will make it this weekend (Sunday) for the Show N Shine Downtown Saskatoon?

Well its coming together. I was able to get Stated value insurance through CAA. They went through SMI and i have full coverage for $299.00 a year. I plated the car as an antique and we are good to go. I solved the off idle stumble, and the stat housing leak. Tonight we found the tranny leak. The shifter shaft seal is leaking, so that means another mess as i dump it all over the floor trying to get it into a drain tub.

None the less, the car is a blast to drive, 340 hp and 390 tq gets the car moving and around corners. I can squeel the tires agian like a teenager.lolol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.