Do you have a heat exchanger on both sides of the front bumper? Theres one way
I will go verify that , now. Here is the front.
20230331_114522.jpg

Last edited:
It looks like i can see a radiator on that side I believe if it wasn't there it wouldn't be on that side of the car for a non z51. The rest would be mostly cosmetic without doing some digging, I think it should say Z51 on the callipers , z51 spoiler and front splitter, summer tires

Last edited:
It looks like i can see a radiator on that side I believe if it wasn't there wouldn't be on that side of the car. The rest would be mostly cosmetic without doing some digging, I think it should say Z51 on the callipers , z51 spoiler and front splitter, summer tires
There is a radiator in the front and lip, spoiler and tires are summer I think. Yes it does say Z51 on calipers. Could not see it because of the spokes of the wheel angle. I just thought the Z51 calipers would say Brembo , for a Z. Thank you for your help.

It looks like i can see a radiator on that side I believe if it wasn't there it wouldn't be on that side of the car for a non z51. The rest would be mostly cosmetic without doing some digging, I think it should say Z51 on the callipers , z51 spoiler and front splitter, summer tires

Both the Z51 and the non have rads on both sides. The rads you see on either car are A/C rads. The cooling rads are behind those

Yes but I could not tell because the spokes hid the words. I had to get on my knees and look sideways to see it.
You could have just assumed it said Z51 as non Z cars say Corvette on the calipers, which of course is a much longer word. lol

Edit: Please ignore the man behind the curtain. He's wrong in this instance! Go figure! lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Bunny hop
The window sticker that comes with the vehicle will provide a list of all the options that were included with the vehicle. If you don't have the original window sticker, you can get a copy of it. Someone posted a while back about a weblink that you can use to get a copy of the window sticker. All you need to do is include your VIN number in the weblink.

Reactions: Bunny hop
They say, I was delivered a Z51. On a C8 , is there any way I can prove this? No markings , no Brembo name, on the calipers. How do we know it is a 51? I am trying to find a place on it , that is proof , it is a Z.
If your Caliper does not look like this, you do not have a Z51.... Period.
IMG_1459.JPG

The e-diff also adds one or 2 different setting options doesn't it?
The eLSD is a software and not something that you can just point out.

The first thing I look for on a C8 to identify if it has a Z51 performance package or not, is I check the brake calipers for the Z51 logo, then in no particular order I check for the front splitter and Z51 Spoiler.

The Z51 spoiler can be removed with the addition of the high wing spoiler, or aero delete package and the front splitter can be added as a part of theC8 with Low Profile Rear Spoiler and Front Splitter combination.

The Z51 brake caliper logo, like the cheese in the Farmer and the Dell stands alone my friends!

Hope that makes sense... month end was a gong show and my brain is not running at full capacity!

IMG_1725.jpg

Z51 AREO DELETE

IMG_4381.jpg

Z51 WITH HIGHWING SPOILER

IMG_6491.jpg
C8 with Low Profile Rear Spoiler and Front Splitter

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.