Warming up tires has always been an easy thing to do but with this spacecraft car , it is find people, who have the time and place to test this car out. Specifically the place. Where I live , no place to try and test the car. That video from motortrend seems to show launch control take off , with no wheel hop and burn out mode with no wheel hop and with no compound. I read that these run flat tires can cause wheel hop, by the way. Thanks again, with all this help. If we ever meet, I will buy you a couple of beers. Raining here so as soon as it is dry I will test this out and hope I do not get caught.
Try the parking lot behind your local Walmart at 3 am . You only need about 20 feet to get ‘‘em smokin good ! :misfire:

Try the parking lot behind your local Walmart at 3 am . You only need about 20 feet to get ‘‘em smokin good ! :misfire:
No Walmart near here 😄. I'm getting my drag radials installed tomorrow. I will test it out then. I am sure the run flats, that doesn't stretch, when flooring it, is the problem. When it's hot, run flats stick, especially the summer ones.