Just make sure you have PPF and ceramic coating on your car before you do the burnout.
Full frontal ppf but for a burnout! I did ceramic coating, with a spray coating for the rest and no chips yet. If you have seen the videos, it is not much of a burnout.

Ok, anybody out there have wheel hop, when flooring it. Not just drag racing but at street lights or stop signs etc . Z51 or not, I am trying to figure out, if it could be my summer tires or... Last summer I had the problem at just one spot of road but now it happens often.
Been reading through this thread, what shape are your axles in? Have you had those checked?

No Walmart near here 😄. I'm getting my drag radials installed tomorrow. I will test it out then. I am sure the run flats, that doesn't stretch, when flooring it, is the problem. When it's hot, run flats stick, especially the summer ones.
And here I thought drag radials were suppose to stick when they got hot..... :rolleyes:

• Agree
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Well here is the news. I own a bunny 🐰. I love this car but it's like dating a super model, who won't put out. I did an 11.53, with drag radials!!!! I should be doing 11. I can't get out of the gate better than 1.75 and it should be 1.50. Slide or hop. I even got a 30 year man in drag racing experience and he did worst than I did. I am going to keep trying but my expectations are lowered. Funny thing is, I tried it in roads around here and no hop. Freaking weird!

Well here is the news. I own a bunny 🐰. I love this car but it's like dating a super model, who won't put out. I did an 11.53, with drag radials!!!! I should be doing 11. I can't get out of the gate better than 1.75 and it should be 1.50. Slide or hop. I even got a 30 year man in drag racing experience and he did worst than I did. I am going to keep trying but my expectations are lowered. Funny thing is, I tried it in roads around here and no hop. Freaking weird!
You need to change how you drive it because all super models put out, but not always to every guy who thinks he can buy a fast time or a good time

I tried so many ways Saturday , nannies on , off , with the paddles, which was my best time, launch control etc. I will figure it out, one day. Someone told me , it takes time to figure out, with this computer on wheels, to get the right recipe. I was told, they are all a little different and to be patient. Which I am not but will have to be. That is all folks, for this post. Thanks for all the input.

Reactions: OL Yeller
I ordered my C8 2LT Con this afternoon after a 2 year wait but I had to order with Z51 package to get the Mag Ride, $7500+Lux Tax+HST. The Chevy salesman was able to add the Mag Ride on his computer but his Team Leader could only get the Mag Ride with Z51 package when he place the order on his PC. I can select Mag Ride only with 2024 online configurator. Anyone knows why? txs

I ordered my C8 2LT Con this afternoon after a 2 year wait but I had to order with Z51 package to get the Mag Ride, $7500+Lux Tax+HST. The Chevy salesman was able to add the Mag Ride on his computer but his Team Leader could only get the Mag Ride with Z51 package when he place the order on his PC. I can select Mag Ride only with 2024 online configurator. Anyone knows why? txs
Constraints are the likely cause. Configurator has all the options. Constraints remove some.
Edit: You likely had to get Z51 or pass on the allocation. Quite often the dealers are offered an allocation with the caveat that they take a Z51 or not etc. That said, you also want Mag Ride so that was added on.
... And welcome to the forum!

Last edited:
Keep the z51 and mag ride, you will not regret it

Hi and welcome! The cov as you put it is known as the HTC for hard top convertible. If you had to order the Z51 that means your dealer only had an allocation to order a Corvette with the Z51 option plus whatever else you wanted. In 2021 the FE2 option became available to add mag ride to a car without Z51 and that is what you are seeing on the configurator. The FE3 option is the code for Z51 without mag ride and FE4 is the code your order is with both Z51 and mag ride. Like Denis said you won't be disappointed as he notice a big difference between his 2021 without and 2024 with as did I with my 2023's. Sometimes the configurator is adjusted to remove options that are no longer available but weekly constraints only show up on the dealers computer. What area are you from and dealer have you been working with for the past 2 years?