Status
Not open for further replies.
I called Lakewood. I didn't ask if they had the car yet but it sounded like they didn't. Regardless, the car is sold to a customer who was on their Z06 list.
Really makes you wonder if they are receiving the first Canadian car then? Other dealers in the east already have Z06's arriving which I'm sure were built prior to this one? But a person just never knows?

Since this tread is about the Z06 list and pending orders based on future allocations were waiting on, would anyone care to share what they are "thinking" about ordering both with and without constraints?
I started working on my "lists" in August and with cars starting to arrive, this week I have been modifying my lists based on what I've seen in person and on here.

Since this tread is about the Z06 list and pending orders based on future allocations were waiting on, would anyone care to share what they are "thinking" about ordering both with and without constraints?
I started working on my "lists" in August and with cars starting to arrive, this week I have been modifying my lists based on what I've seen in person and on here.
I plan on ordering a 3LZ HTC Rapid blue with tension blue interior and titanium satin wheels
$156,192 + lux tax of $11,238.40 + gas guzzler levy of $3000 = 170,430.40 X HST 13% of $22,155.95 = $192,586.35
312442147_10166870731060165_7702836282302642623_n.jpg

312222427_10166870730980165_3007101322018496262_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: gone and MY21C8
I’m planning on taking whichever comes first for me. Z06 or E-ray.

It looks like you need to get the Z07 package to get the magnetic suspension. Or did I miss something?
Harshadt, FE6 is standard, if you can get the Z07 option it changes the car to the FE7 suspension. I read it's 8% stiffer than the FE6.

Harshadt, FE6 is standard, if you can get the Z07 option it changes the car to the FE7 suspension. I read it's 8% stiffer than the FE6.
Great on the track.
Not so much going to Dairy Queen or whatever.

I'm on a dual list (Z06/ERay) with one deposit and whatever comes up first(Z06/ERay). If declined, I don't lose my spot and just wait for the next one available (if Z06 declined then ERay and vice versa).

Last edited:
Official List Update: Canadian Build and Price is now live, and prices are higher than some of us thought.
Official List Update: Canadian Build and Price is now live, and prices are about $2000 more than we thought. Has anyone changed their mind yet?

Has anyone changed their mind yet? has anyones' order been accepted or status changed?

2020C8#49- order accepted (status 3400)- Carters in Alberta
Gilles27- order placed (status 1100)- Butler Chevrolet
C7Z51Prochrgd- order placed (status 1100)- Dennis Searles Chevrolet
61ratvette- order placed (status 1100)

@DenisC8 - on the list- staying on the list- Brian Cullen
@SebringC8 - on the list- staying on the list- Wilson Niblett
@69L89 - on the list- staying on the list-CMP Calgary
@nialll - on the list- staying on the list- Bill Spencer
@black2010gs - on the list- staying on the list- Wilson Niblett
@PistolPetesC8 - on the list- staying on the list - Wilson Niblett
@CamsC8 - on the list- will stay on the list- Bill Spencer
@JCWP - on the list- will stay on the list- Kelowna, Dave Wheaton Victoria, and Dueck Vancouver
@DanW - on the list- staying on the list- SMP (Saskatoon)
@Red Devil - on the list- staying on the list- Wilson Niblett
@JohnP - on the list- staying on the list
@D1J - on the list- staying on the list
@butsy - on the list- staying on the list
@JoeyBats - on the list- staying on the list
@ZOHSLICK - on the list- staying on the list
@Psyclist - on the list- staying on the list
@Midengine - on the list- staying on the list
@Mr.Corvette - on the list- staying on the list
@dssking - on the list- staying on the list
@ejscorvette - on the list- staying on the list
@Sparro - on the list- staying on the list