Status
Not open for further replies.
WN has a new GM and he stopped adding to the Corvette list they already have that has out of control numbers.
It was less than two weeks ago.
The big boys are getting their Z06's now. What's more important is when is Canada going to get more allocations?
I predict 2nd Canadian allocation will be in Feb

And I know of one that will be delivered at Brian Cullen's and GM announced over a week ago at a dealer
training seminar that Wilson Niblett had a Z06 and another one I heard was on the way.
I think what has happened is that the initial 15 allocations that went out in error to smaller dealers have been pushed back and replaced by the make up allocations that went to the bigger dealers who earned the right to get the Z06's first. If Taylor's in Kingston already has a car or one on the way that goes against my theory as I am not aware of them being a top 10 dealer like Spencer's. From what I have heard and read, most of the initial 15 allocations are all stalled with status's in the 3000's until the big boys get their cars first that were built the second week of November.
Canada had VIP allocations like the USA, those buyers could receive their Z car at any Corvette dealer they wish ( ex. John Price at Taylor's), I'm not sure if these VIP cars counted in the initial 15

And I know of one that will be delivered at Brian Cullen's and GM announced over a week ago at a dealer
training seminar that Wilson Niblett had a Z06 and another one I heard was on the way.
I think what has happened is that the initial 15 allocations that went out in error to smaller dealers have been pushed back and replaced by the make up allocations that went to the bigger dealers who earned the right to get the Z06's first. If Taylor's in Kingston already has a car or one on the way that goes against my theory as I am not aware of them being a top 10 dealer like Spencer's. From what I have heard and read, most of the initial 15 allocations are all stalled with status's in the 3000's until the big boys get their cars first that were built the second week of November.
FYI there is multiple Z06's landing in Ontario tomorrow, should see Finch, Taylor, Spencer etc...

Reactions: DenisC8
Heard last week only 12 Canadian Z06 cars are built or being built in the coming weeks with a few being delivered this week in Ontario. 7 for the eastern provinces and 5 for the west. All first-round Canadian cars to be built before end of 2022. Also was told, the original 15 allocations will stay at 1100 until 4th round of allocation in 2023. Yet who really knows what's true? Everyone tells a different story......

Heard last week only 12 Canadian Z06 cars are built or being built in the coming weeks with a few being delivered this week in Ontario. 7 for the eastern provinces and 5 for the west. All first-round Canadian cars to be built before end of 2022. Also was told, the original 15 allocations will stay at 1100 until 4th round of allocation in 2023. Yet who really knows what's true? Everyone tells a different story......
I believe Brian Finch's car may have been the first one built out of the original 15 allocations given out. They are a large volume dealership and were deserving of the allocation. It was delivered this week with VIN #148. I just heard another Z06 from the original 15 allocations has gone 3300 status this week and has a TPW of Jan 2nd 2023. This is the dealer where I am still on the list.
I went to see one of the Z06's delivered this week at another dealership where I am not on the Z06 list and it still looked and sounded amazing even though thousands of dollars of options were removed to get it through the constraints. I don't think anyone will be disappointed with this car if they can get one.
The second round of Canadian allocations that went to the big dealers to make up for the mistake with the initial round of 15 other than Brian Finch, have been given priority and those are the ones that are being delivered this week. Has anyone else seen a car at a dealership other than Finch, Taylor, Spencer's or Cullen's? WN is supposed to have one as well.

I believe Brian Finch's car may have been the first one built out of the original 15 allocations given out. They are a large volume dealership and were deserving of the allocation. It was delivered this week with VIN #148. I just heard another Z06 from the original 15 allocations has gone 3300 status this week and has a TPW of Jan 2nd 2023. This is the dealer where I am still on the list.
I went to see one of the Z06's delivered this week at another dealership where I am not on the Z06 list and it still looked and sounded amazing even though thousands of dollars of options were removed to get it through the constraints. I don't think anyone will be disappointed with this car if they can get one.
The second round of Canadian allocations that went to the big dealers to make up for the mistake with the initial round of 15 other than Brian Finch, have been given priority and those are the ones that are being delivered this week. Has anyone else seen a car at a dealership other than Finch, Taylor, Spencer's or Cullen's? WN is supposed to have one as well.
A person just never knows what's going on? I talked with dealership today. 6 Z06 cars are at 3400 in Canada. Not one have the Z07 package. I didn't see all the locations of the 6 cars at 3400? Alberta has 3 cars at 3800...built. 3rd car built on Thursday. Red going to Wheaton Edmonton and 2 white going Calgary being Carters and Capital. I know the 3 cars built are waiting shipping were all from the second round of allocations.

A person just never knows what's going on? I talked with dealership today. 6 Z06 cars are at 3400 in Canada. Not one have the Z07 package. I didn't see all the locations of the 6 cars at 3400? Alberta has 3 cars at 3800...built. 3rd car built on Thursday. Red going to Wheaton Edmonton and 2 white going Calgary being Carters and Capital. I know the 3 cars built are waiting shipping were all from the second round of allocations.
So if I recall correctly, yours is the first one going to Carters. Due to proximity of the plant, many of our area cars are now delivered.
This is the pricing that I have from August still. I heard Friday that there was a 2K price increase on trucks however!

Subscribing to the pissing contest...
Hey Jack, I hope Denis is right. They plan on building 2023's right through until September which gives us a long build cycle for the 2023 model year like they did in 2019 when they built ZR1's for 20 months.
We usually get a price increase in January. Saying that we won't see a price increase in the next 9 months is wishful thinking based on history.

Hey Jack, I hope Denis is right. They plan on building 2023's right through until September which gives us a long build cycle for the 2023 model year like they did in 2019 when they built ZR1's for 20 months.
We usually get a price increase in January. Saying that we won't see a price increase in the next 9 months is wishful thinking based on history.
Who told you that 2023 will be built until sept?

6352D792-BDF1-4013-8D38-A6B50B18FA5D.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread