Oh I would have thought Sherwood Park received the highest number of Z06 cars as I'm told they are the top in Canada......which I don't believe....lol
The owner of used car lot on the corner of nowear st. and sumware st. in Lost valley, NFLD says he's the top seller of Corvettes in Canada! lol

You must know something I don’t
I'm taking a guess that you were following the Corvette blogger announcement that national consensus calendar stated a potential release. However, Canada never works to that US consensus.

It's always the first Thursday of the month (full week) for allocations then the following Thursday for constraints.

I'm taking a guess that you were following the Corvette blogger announcement that national consensus calendar stated a potential release. However, Canada never works to that US consensus.

It's always the first Thursday of the month (full week) for allocations then the following Thursday for constraints.
No no you misunderstood me, there is no Z06 allocation in US or anywhere else in the world

We are expecting Feb Z06 allocations on Thursday Feb 23 with constraints on March 2nd

FYI: so far top Canadian dealer has received only 4 allocations 2 of which are already delivered for the entire 2023 production year.
Hello, when you refer to the Top Canadian Dealer are you referring to Wilson Niblett In Toronto? I have placed a deposit in early 2020 for (at the time) the eventual C8 Z06...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.