This would piss me off big time. From what I understand he got a CTF car then his coupe. Now he's waiting for delivery of a convertible. And to put the cherry on top, he's trying to sell the coupe for 130K plus claims to be taking offers on the vert, he says he's at 25% above MSRP right now!!!

If I didn't have this beauty parked in my driveway, I would be demanding answers
thumbnail_20200821_200542.jpg

I just read on another forum that C8Jake has another car coming down the pipe soon! There are people here that haven't recieved their first from the Number 1 dealer yet...

Moved to Offtopic.

Next time I see this I will issue you a warning as this is the 3rd C8Jake post from you since we banned him and it's getting out of hand. I realise the game you have going on here but these posts do not belong in the C8 forum. Please consider this next time you post more off-topic discussion.

Reactions: frankmp
Moved to Offtopic.

Next time I see this I will issue you a warning as this is the 3rd C8Jake post from you since we banned him and it's getting out of hand. I realise the game you have going on here but these posts do not belong in the C8 forum. Please consider this next time you post more off-topic discussion.
Nik I agree with Jack on this one, it belongs in the C8 thread maybe with a different title, C8 allocations is a hot topic and when someone is getting multiple cars before others are getting one this is a big problem!

Maybe its just me, but do you think a dealership is working the angle behind this? :rolleyes:
Well here is our answer from our dear departed friend right here...

"96 is an outright LIE...another victim of blatant Brian Cullen deception :rolleyes:
Ca$h under the table can quickly move you up the li$t (ask me how I know)🔫"

Failed to elaborate before dismissal...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.