Jan 24, 2021
VetteCoins
Car
2023 Corvette Sting
Province
ON
My preference only, but I've never understood why some people will park there car for extended periods of time and leave the windows / HTC / Targa top etc down?? I think some like to show off that their car is in fact a HTC, but the reasons I've never done this are mainly to keep the inside of the car clean of dust / dirt, free of bird droppings, protect the interior from UV rays, security, etc....Now here is another reason I will NEVER stop doing this.....

5B818E21-EF18-41B0-B2B8-78C57478F9E6_4_5005_c.jpeg

My preference only, but I've never understood why some people will park there car for extended periods of time and leave the windows / HTC / Targa top etc down?? I think some like to show off that their car is in fact a HTC, but the reasons I've never done this are mainly to keep the inside of the car clean of dust / dirt, free of bird droppings, protect the interior from UV rays, security, etc....Now here is another reason I will NEVER stop doing this.....

View attachment 121248
I have two buddies in North Carolina that hike into and camp at nice trout stream every year. All they take is fishing rods and sleeping bags and sleep under the stars. My favorite story they told is one morning one woke up and looked over and there was a rattle snake curled up and sleeping on the others chest.... They have come here fishing wiyh me many times in our foothills streams and every morning when we arise from my outfitters tent they pick up their boots and turn them upside down and shake them in case there's a snake in there... lol... Told them we don't have snakes up here in the mountains but they did it out of habit. Went to Alabama fishing with them and first thing they gave us was a snake bite kit... Luckily the only rattlers we saw were dead on the roads...

I have two buddies in North Carolina that hike into and camp at nice trout stream every year. All they take is fishing rods and sleeping bags and sleep under the stars. My favorite story they told is one morning one woke up and looked over and there was a rattle snake curled up and sleeping on the others chest.... They have come here fishing wiyh me many times in our foothills streams and every morning when we arise from my outfitters tent they pick up their boots and turn them upside down and shake them in case there's a snake in there... lol... Told them we don't have snakes up here in the mountains but they did it out of habit. Went to Alabama fishing with them and first thing they gave us was a snake bite kit... Luckily the only rattlers we saw were dead on the roads...
IMG_2142.jpeg