Yes that guy is very lucky. I wonder if he was just not paying attention or going too fast.......

One lucky fella that's for sure. Made on hell of a mess of his poor car tho.:mad:

C.

As my Dad used to say. There are two ways to learn and one of them is the easy way. You figure out the other one. This guy just figured out the other one. Was he on his cell phone like every second person you see on the road or does he just not know how to drive?

As my Dad used to say. There are two ways to learn and one of them is the easy way. You figure out the other one. This guy just figured out the other one. Was he on his cell phone like every second person you see on the road or does he just not know how to drive?

Yeah I wonder....Or he just didnt respect the awesome power of the Z06

The cell phone was the first thing that popped into my mind ! Probably texting .

If I had to guess without knowing all the facts (something I make a bit of a hobby :) )
I think there is plenty of blame to go around. Could have been speeding, lack of attention added to the fact that the 'vette stopped a lot better than the car behind him thus resulting in the rearended theory. Add to this the fact that I have only met two lawyers in my life that I actually liked and trusted so my opinion should be dismissed as fast as possible.

The good thing is the driver lived to see another day.

I don't believe that story at all about being rear ended. His Corvette was 3/4 the way under the trailer of a semi yet the rear end of his Z looks pristine? I think he was ripping along the highway trying to impress some girls and didn't notice the trailer in front of him until too late. Am I wrong or do others agree?

No.:rofl:

I've just seen near accidents from guys checking out girls walking along the sidewalk while they are driving.

If I'm going to wreck my car, it'll be because I'm checking out some other car on the road. :D

I agree with Riley, he was probably trying to impress someone or trying to pass someone and guess what, he miss judged and rear ended the semi. I see these kind of drivers here in Toronto on the 400 series highways all the time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.