Why would I wanna downgrade ? waited all my life to own the ultimate NA built car. not sure what most of those on the asian list even are ??....:canada:

For me no. As a matter of fact one of my previous cars that i owned was a 05 S2000 which i sold in order to buy my Corvette. Did i like the S2000? yes but no where near as much as i like my Corvette.

I wouldn't even go for the R35 just on the simple fact that it does not come available with manual shift. I do not like paddle shifting.

It would be difficult for me to turn down a GTR if someone wanted to trade (newer GTR of course). The biggest factor would be that it's WAY faster than my Corvette and it's awd making winter a breeze. However, I like the STi's and EVO's but wouldn't trade the vette for them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, THUD. Sorry just fell off my chair. It;s not that I don't like them, I just could'nt assume the position I see a lot of the drivers using driving these cars. Seat laid so far back, I'd be afraid I'd nod off and I just couldn't submit to the pain for the tattoos. Oops, Stereotyping! My apologies!

You mean the kids driving the lowered 90's Honda Accords? :p Man, was that a fad! Hahaha. All you could see were the tops of their hats. Most of the kids around here have learned how to position a seat it seems but that may only be because they kept wrecking their cars on the pot holes around here that they couldn't see....:D

The other day I saw a Lotus driving the other way and thought....maybe..... but only if I could do an LS swap into it. It would have to be some amazing car for me to give up a V8.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.