the current owner and i will work out the final details probably in early april, sooner if the weather improves dramatically. the car started life as a 1950 studebaker starlite coupe. it has full steel body with fiberglass hood and deck lid. it is strictly a racecar and not street legal. it is a full round tube frame chassis with a camaro front clip and a coil over 4 link ford 9 inch rear. powered by a 355 sbc with a th 350. the car competes in nostalgia gas eliminator which is what i plan to run in. the car is very consistant and depending on track conditions and temp etc runs the 1/8th at 7.45-7.50 @ 92-93 mph. 1/4 mi et's are 11.9's.

Wicked cool car . My buddy just around the corner from us has a yellow one .

i just love the look of them manny, my cousin had one back in the early sixties that he cut the back off and made a flat deck. we had a lot of fun with that old "farm truck". the style of these coupes i think is just classic for nostalgia gas, much like the willys, anglia, etc. :D

unlikely this season wayne, too much house building etc going on. plus i will be using a borrowed hauler this year. next year i plan on making all the O.N.D.R. events though.....maybe with an engine change. :D

We'll be there to support you when you do make the scene Doug....
Will be nice to see that beauty in action.

C.

We'll be there to support you when you do make the scene Doug....
Will be nice to see that beauty in action.

C.

fantastic colin, it's always nice to have your pals cheer you on. i'll have to brush up my "tree" skills, it's been awhile......i'd hate to red light in the first round !!! the o.n.d.r. is much like this forum - very friendly. although there are points involved it's more about having fun than fierce competition. :D

attachment.php

attachment.php

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.