How much are you selling yours for?
$200,000.00 ;)
Add a tad more and you would be in the ball park. ;)
To the "right buyer"? :cigar:
I got time and I can wait...............the car ain't going to lose money while I continue to enjoy driving it during the summer seasons. ;)

Last edited:
As I said, you'll need the right buyer to come along, since your price is firm, whatever it might be.
That "right buyer" could currently be wearing diapers, but since you're willing to wait for as long as it takes, maybe he/she will see it as a little piece of early 21st century automotive nostalgia, and pick it up at the estate sale for a song. :cool:

Plenty of multiple owner, wrecked then fixed (known or unknown on Carfax), lightly optioned, way high mileage, Spring Mountain examples to choose from if one doesn't want to fork out the bucks.

The "right" buyer has to do the dance along with the song to pick up my car. Just sayin'.

I'll steal a post from someone on the other site about this topic:

"Yes, you can find rock bottom prices if you search, but there is always a story behind it. (Spring Mountain car, "small accident", 'little' water damage, youtuber's car beaten to death from day 1, CTF car, Lemon buyback, etc.). Yes, the market cooled for the C7 ZR1, just like for C8 Z06 and everything else."

Last edited:
Love the car and yes I'm jealous and yes I'm upset at myself for the missed opportunity to pick one of these up at a reasonable price in the past. But I have to admit....I find it crazy and a little absurd that people are paying roughly 2.5X more for this car than a loaded up '19 Z06!

• Agree
Reactions: 1st Vette
FYI Leggat Chevrolet in Burlington On. had 5 C7 ZR1's. One auto at $300,000 and four manual trans cars at $330,000. They also have a 60th Anniversary 2013 ZR1 asking $129,600. I was there buying parts about six weeks ago. Looks like the auto was sold and one of the manual cars is at $296,000. Better move on these, they're going fast!

Last edited:
Love the car and yes I'm jealous and yes I'm upset at myself for the missed opportunity to pick one of these up at a reasonable price in the past. But I have to admit....I find it crazy and a little absurd that people are paying roughly 2.5X more for this car than a loaded up '19 Z06!
3 pedals and 105 more ponies. By 2019, GM wasn't putting 3 pedals in very many C7's. :Biggrin:

Last edited:
Gotta say, 3 pedals would be nice again...
I don't care about a third pedal, but I'd prefer it didn't downshift on it's own. I'd rather it lug as a wake up call!
Or force one to pull in both paddles at a stop. Then it would be much like a stick car in every aspect.

I suppose .... and drivers with no left leg would find it easier to drive too....
They already do. Those of us with a left leg like to tap our toe to the music. lol! Nothing else for it to do. It's a lonely life for left legs in a C8.

Yeah, the car would've taken up almost 75% of the amount allocated to you in that thread.

Yes it's not CAN$200k worth of awesome........looks to be more if it has the right options on it based on what people are paying to get one..........whether to own or flip.

Next one to watch..........

3 ceramics, all M7 the last 3 weeks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread