I have a Direct lift 4 post Park Plus 9. It is 110 inches inside width between columns. I have an 11Ft Ceiling and can put my C8 on top and still walk under it. The ramps are wide enough for a widebody C8 without tires hanging over the edge.
I added Race ramps to have a more gradual angle up to the ramps. If you have front lift it may not be needed.

Reactions: vinny's vette
I bought a two post lift from The Lift Superstore in Oakville. Sales reps were a pleasure to deal with and lifts were in stock and set up so you can see what you are getting . Picked it up and installed it myself so can’t comment on their installation people. They also have four post lifts

Reactions: vinny's vette
I have a Direct lift 4 post Park Plus 9. It is 110 inches inside width between columns. I have an 11Ft Ceiling and can put my C8 on top and still walk under it. The ramps are wide enough for a widebody C8 without tires hanging over the edge.
I added Race ramps to have a more gradual angle up to the ramps. If you have front lift it may not be needed.
Thank you. I called them. I like the width of there lift. Did you get the race ramps from them

Thank you. I called them. I like the width of there lift. Did you get the race ramps from them
No, I got the Race Ramps from Costco - they don't sell them any more. I would ask Direct Lift if they have an option for longer ramps. The supplied 36 inch ramp is not enough to reduce the slope. Also ask for aluminum if they have it the steel ones are heavy.