2024 I believe … would make for a good circle drive for me as I do have my pit stop in NB now. Hopefully much of this covid drama is done for border crossing by then.
2024 would be the 30th anniversary of the National Corvette Museum (NCM),
I was there for the 25th in 2019. Well worth it. While you are there plan on doing the Tail Of the Dragon which is not to far away. Approx 325 curves over 11 miles. I missed out on it unfortunately.
You'll probably have to reserve a room well in advance. I went down with the Ontario Caravan and had to put the money up front in October for the room in July. And they are expensive. But Hey! You'll probably only do it once. I don't regret it.

Last edited:
My winter add on is a 4 post lift in my shop. :Hurray:
Congrats Rruuff Day.... you wont regret it, I love mine! As far as winter add ons.... nothing at the moment. I might finally start restoring a 1936 Tokheim gas pump which I have had for at least 20 years... maybe I can call that my winter project add on... if I get it done.... LoL

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Congrats Rruuff Day.... you wont regret it, I love mine! As far as winter add ons.... nothing at the moment. I might finally start restoring a 1936 Tokheim gas pump which I have had for at least 20 years... maybe I can call that my winter project add on... if I get it done.... LoL
Mine: black front shields to protect radiators from Paragon Performance (not cheap but fasten in behind grill without tie downs) and mud guards from ACS.

Reactions: Paul C7 to C8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread