If you need a warm garage, your always welcome at my place. For a day or a week.
Awesome offer ... appreciated & thanks.
Thinking of "extending the plan" to next winter, doubling the budget
and getting a set of OEM headlights in order to pre-fabricate them with the carbon fibre.
Then it perhaps just being a process for a headlight swap out ... still not a simple task and
ya ... results with more boxes for storage on the Corvette parts shelf.

If they are anything like the C6 headlight upgrade, I felt uneasy about putting the headlight assembly in an oven to "soften" the glue seal and separate the bezel from the housing! Good luck if that's what you are going to do Spence! we will all watch with anticipation!

If they are anything like the C6 headlight upgrade, I felt uneasy about putting the headlight assembly in an oven to "soften" the glue seal and separate the bezel from the housing! Good luck if that's what you are going to do Spence! we will all watch with anticipation!
Dang ... I almost forgot to increase the budget even more for a new replacement oven :Banghead:

• Haha
Reactions: RockyPM
96CE1530-12E0-4970-98B4-3A2BFCD3A233.jpeg

:skatelong:

Thanks @Carson for providing the link to the actual video of this beast. There's a bit of talking through the video but I enjoyed it when Carson sent it to me. Entertainment value of what some people with too much time on their hands will think of! Thank Carson for this one!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Carson
Completed my collection of 3 roof panel options a week ago ...
(we still had snow a few weeks ago so this should count for the thread). 😂
One Exposed Carbon Fibre for Show & Shine;
One that came with the Corvette (can't remember last time it was on);
One Transparent Panel - just obtained - for Mountain Drives 👍🏻

DB63CEEA-C14E-41AA-BE7D-D19C266C90D4.jpeg

Both just out of hibernation today
and sporting their “Mountain” roof panels.
Now to wait for when we will actually be able to go ...

Last edited:
Starting to look like my first Winter since buying our ‘16 that I do not have a “winter add on” to do. Was thinking AS4’s but my “hibernation inspection” by Ziggy shows that i have lots of life remaining on the original tires. Damn covid has shut down many multi-day trip plans over the past 2 summers. The Corvette thing in Kentucky is fast approaching again soon … i am interested in going in case there might be the last of 3rd party “winter add on” displays for C7’s as much will likely be for the C8 no doubt. We will see … 🙂🙏🏻

Starting to look like my first Winter since buying our ‘16 that I do not have a “winter add on” to do. Was thinking AS4’s but my “hibernation inspection” by Ziggy shows that i have lots of life remaining on the original tires. Damn covid has shut down many multi-day trip plans over the past 2 summers. The Corvette thing in Kentucky is fast approaching again soon … i am interested in going in case there might be the last of 3rd party “winter add on” displays for C7’s as much will likely be for the C8 no doubt. We will see … 🙂🙏🏻
When is that Corvette thing in Kentucky? That might be a good trip to start planning for.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread