Shouldn't be posted if our votes don't count. 🗣 I agree with the carbon fiber appearance on the center unit. The images may not do justice to the other units.

PS. As votes go, I hope mine counts on October 22. The ID 10 T must go. Sorry for highjacking 😔.

Your Carbon fibre preference vote certainly counts. And thanks for that.
However I prefer my thread stays relevant to things we add to our cars and does not delve into political BS of any kind... as that always spins out of control and ruins the entire thread.
Thanks for your understanding.

D

• Agree
Reactions: LE BARON and YFCvii
Hey @Jeffer2013 ... if you have your black ring center caps that I saw in the back of your car in the showroom ...
let me know above ☝🏻and then you can option to swap out your Jakes that we’re dealer added if you want ... carbon fibre power 😁🤙🏻

(I hope that spare set of caps that I saw in the back of your corvette got to you)

Last edited:
Your Carbon fibre preference vote certainly counts. And thanks for that.
However I prefer my thread stays relevant to things we add to our cars and does not delve into political BS of any kind... as that always spins out of control and ruins the entire thread.
Thanks for your understanding.

D
Agree on both counts. Apologies for hijacking your thread with a sensitive subject 😔. Carbon fibre without carbon politics.

... oh ooooo ...
God help me if this comes optioned with exposed carbon fibre ...

45-4-203_0653e48f-7f83-4298-b7cf-c4770c616754_125x.progressive (1).jpg45-4-203-1_d4d02090-5ae4-49ec-ac27-bfeb708cd02a_125x.progressive.jpg0217c875-f82f-4d97-bfc1-9b21825c258e.jpg

... oh ooooo ...
God help me if this comes optioned with exposed carbon fibre ...

View attachment 31655View attachment 31656View attachment 31657
Just got email from acs . Only $3.1k primed. Probably half a c8 for exposed carbon fibre. But sure looks cool:thumbs:

Reactions: ddgermann
Whew.Thought for a moment you bought that ZL1 Camaro too.... In case you didn't notice, those are C6 parts you posted....

(ps. cleaned up the double pics for you too Richard)
Thanks Rruuff
Yeah, I put a little bit of everything in there just so we know they are not only Corvette C7's
Just had rocker panels and flaps done today at their shop.

Reactions: ddgermann
Decent looking rubber Eric. Especially for the guys that re looking to extend the season a bit. Mind me asking what make and model they are?

Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4.

Only winter tires that fit OEM wheels on my C6.

I actually intend on driving all winter. I live within walking distance of work and it's my only vehicle.

Looks great. Same as mine cept took me a long time to drill that first hole for the rockers... lol....
There wasn't any hesitation on their part. Interesting "lift" set up. Just a bunch of blocks in line on each side. Once you are up on them they just push the centre ones in a foot and lay a mat on the floor and have easy access to the bottom of the car. No jacks so no hindrance for access. Should have taken a pic of that.

There wasn't any hesitation on their part. Interesting "lift" set up. Just a bunch of blocks in line on each side. Once you are up on them they just push the centre ones in a foot and lay a mat on the floor and have easy access to the bottom of the car. No jacks so no hindrance for access. Should have taken a pic of that.
sounds like the race ramp set ups. They are nice but they are pricey too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread