Easy Auto Glass - Call the Owners Dave (or Barb) - I know them very well so mentioning "Spence" will not hurt.
Dave will be up & up with you regardless of whether you are looking for the best price option or not.
Everyone has their own choice which is fine and this place is
my go-to place because it is not a chain-couldn't-care-less outfit ... guaranteed :thumbs:

Best of good fortune ... update us with how your hunt goes for you

Last edited:
Reactions: smokindave
Because I want to get a windshield done in my garage I thought I would give the mobile windshield mechanic that we use at work for our semi trucks.
He is coming on Saturday to install.
He said it’s a made in Mexico not made in China.
I don’t know what he meant by that as our conversation was all by text but at $325.00 installed I’m going for it. :)

Because I want to get a windshield done in my garage I thought I would give the mobile windshield mechanic that we use at work for our semi trucks.
He is coming on Saturday to install.
He said it’s a made in Mexico not made in China.
I don’t know what he meant by that as our conversation was all by text but at $325.00 installed I’m going for it. :)
HOLY SMOKES! That's a wildly low price! Could I get mine done or is they your special price? Even a bit more and I would still replace mine this spring! you can PM me if you like.

HOLY SMOKES! That's a wildly low price! Could I get mine done or is they your special price? Even a bit more and I would still replace mine this spring! you can PM me if you like.
I’m still having a rough time believing it myself.
I’m almost expecting him to show up with a Chevette windshield.lol
I let you know after I meet him if this is a favour price or the regular deal.

Kevin does excellent work,he did the install as though it was his car.

I am very happy with the whole deal and yes the total was $325.00.

And to think there were a bunch of non believers...lol
In two weeks time he is coming back to put a windshield in both of my pickup trucks and a neighbour’s 3 vehicles.
2ACA44A4-DD92-4516-86AC-AA022C1A47D6.jpeg
He cleaned it all up and used a good urethane.

Nice heavy bead.
DA43616C-2F07-4AA6-9DCF-8526DFE57ABE.jpeg
278927AB-6B2C-447A-A731-85B6CCCF6519.jpeg
ABE2563E-7B07-41D7-9C96-54D23797428D.jpeg
1FF7B3CF-92A5-4A60-A9D1-C5AAC0382E08.jpeg
C7C7FA05-5191-47DE-BB34-A0789719532F.jpeg
7E2B5604-7788-41E6-91A4-B80D8614792C.jpeg
Tomorrow I’ll assemble the rest of the moulding and take the tape off then give it a good cleaning then install my new windshield wipers.

Would it be possible to post or PM this fellas business contact number for referrals? I am in YYC.
I have a daily driver that needs a supply and install replacement ... even with my go-to place, I am still trying to decide on using insurance or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Messner