Featured Thread
Late March is usually when I can't wait any longer. Get the car out wash it drive a bit between the snow and rain of spring. This year we are doing some renos on the holiday trailer so the garage will be blocked most of March. Getting it done efficiently will be the incentive so i can get the car out at the end of March!

Storage? What's storage?
Storage?
It's something you do with your Corvette if you care about it.
Usually includes a good clean up. Stabilizer added to fuel (amt in tank is debatable), softness under tires (not too important with a couple extra lbs of air), battery tender, and a cover.
Pride of ownership stuff.
However. I think it's awesome you drive it all year.
I was in brantford the other night. Someone spots a vet in london on a regular. I asked if it was yellow. Yup!

Reactions: BDK and turbozig
Mine lives in the garage and comes out all year when the roads are good...

Had to mow the lawn last week for the 1st time this year...Blossoms are out on a lot of trees.
Don't have one in my garage, I'm in waiting mode for my C8 Convertible.
I saw two different C7 Grand Sports on a sunny Sunday earlier this month, an Artic White on my way to Brantford and a Long Beach Red Tintcoat on on the way back at night. Both looked awesome, nice and clean and well taken care of.

I'm taking her on a road trip to the US on May 9th, of course with a stop in Ponoka ;), but have to get it to 800km for the first oil change beforehand. If we don't have good weather, I might be the guy driving around Edmonton in early May, in nasty weather, just to put on km's, with people asking themselves, WTF buddy?

Hopefully first weekend in May, here in Cape Breton we got slammed with snow this year and more to come. Not to mention the roads took a bad beating this year and i just happened to put side skirts and front splitter on my c5 over the winter ..... sighhhhhh

Reactions: YFCvii
I backed it out of the garage, then drove it back in. Hell of a trip....

Did you look and say "what the heck is reverse doing there"... lol... There may be the odd time you will remember the C6 and look down before going to R... I know I did when mine first came home.lol.. Especially having three manuals with R in a different place for each... lol...

LOL. You are the Amazing Kreskin….. I have screwed up reverse a couple of times on the new car. At least its not a "three on the tree".
Yes, I remember the old 3 on the tree. Borrowed a buddy's old Nova for a couple of months. That took a while to get used to. Fun to drive once mastered however.

My insurance automatically goes back to full coverage on April 15 - I reduce it to just comprehensive during the storage period - but if we are having an early spring I'll get anxious and call my broker and put the insurance back on in early April. That is for Greater Toronto Area of southern Ontario.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.