IMG_1312.JPG
Something like this. MAYBE. People's thoughts please.

I am proud of "Canadian Corvettes" and I think a name should be specific to each province. This would not take anything away from CCF but only identify each group when on a road trip and still be under the umbrella of CCF. A choice of mine that would also be equal in every province (if the cruising group decided) would be

"Alberta Corvette Cruisers"

Only my thoughts

Look what you started Spence!

How about a murder of Corvettes. Mwah-haaa-haaaa.
Funny too is looking up names of collection of animals,
A pace is a collection of asses. Sometimes suiting for myself when out with fellow corvette owners. Therefore, if I’m around, people could always refer us as a pace of Corvettes! :D

is that Y they call it a pace car to lead the field of drivers?

Jeff

BC- West Fest in affiliation with the CCF.

Alberta- Rocky Mountain Corvettes in affiliation with the CCF.

Saskatchewan - Prarie Corvette cruisers. Same as above

Manitoba- Riding Mountain Corvette cruisers.

Ontario - Cottage country Corvettes.

Quebec- ??? La Belle Corvette ?!

Maritime - East coast Corvette cruisers

Reactions: ddgermann
Alright lads and lasses,

When you have a name (and you can change it later if you want), one of you needs to click on the Groups Navigation menu and select Add New Group. Follow the prompts and see how far you get, PM me if stuck.

Ony a senior member has the ability to start a new Group/Club (i.e. post count over 100). You will need a logo (square proportions) or placeholder logo. The group requester automatically becomes the first group admin, he/she can then promote others to be moderators. You can select the privacy of your group, 3 options are: 1. Open, anyone can join (joining is done by clicking on the join button after group is created) 2. Closed - anyone can see the group but only members can see content i.e. group posts, events, forums 3. Secret - invite only, group is invisible to all except members.

As a requester/group mod you will need to optionally configure what tabs members see, the rulebook for your club and you can setup your own sub-forums visible only within the group. You can also provide a big banner image for the main group pic.

That's all.

Easier if you try it than have me explain it all in detail.

Reactions: YFCvii
Oh BTW gents, although I may seem 'keen' to have you setup a Club via our new Club/Groups feature I'm in no way suggesting or pushing any of you to do this. :) Sorry I just realised that some of you may actually be reading my posts. :)

To be clear I just wanted to remind you all that we just launched a feature that would be beneficial to you if you were going to setup a new Club/Group/Whatever. If not no harm done whatsoever. Choice is yours.

Reactions: turbozig
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread