YFCvii

Power User
Beta
Oct 10, 2016
VetteCoins
Just wondering
what to call a "Multiple of Corvettes" when together?
As in when Cruising, a Meet & Greet or in a Show & Shine, on a dealer lot ?

other than it being referred to as
a "$hitload"
I am wondering about the characteristic of what hibernates ...
Bears ... a "SLEUTH"
Bees ... a "SWARM"
Snakes ... a "BROOD" (but those are probably for "Vipers")
Groundhogs ... a "REPETITION"
Skunks ... a "CLOUD" (but vettes don't like "clouds") so maybe "SURFEIT" (but that means "excessive")

a group of Stingrays is a "FEVER"
or maybe say a "CRUISE"
or "PRIDE" as relating to the Corvette Ownership (but maybe too many others can say that)

Do you think we should (or can) take this on ???
or just say
yyssw1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ddgermann
I've refered to us as " an on-line group of corvette owners who chat online and get together for assorted cruises" in my chats with people.

I've made it known that we're across Canada and a few US owners have signed up recently,not overly active but we're getting US exposure. Jenn has told a few of the folks she's given cards to essentially the same tag-line.

No fee required I've told other Vette drivers. I usually get the nod and a smile. I believe that's the reaction I got when I gave Bob his card.

Reactions: ddgermann
Does this mean you vote for " $hitload " ? (lol) ...
I love what you are saying for sure :thumbs:
Although I'm kinda leaning toward figuring out a "name" for the "Group of Corvettes" and not the "Group of Drivers"
(as you have definitely covered that).
If we're ever to form a "club" per se. It would have to be CCF something something. For us in Alberta,an unofficial name I was thinking of during the Lake Louise cruise was The CCF "Rocky Mountain Division" Annual Mountain Cruise. I dont care for the word "chapter" as it's more for Bikes and the like.

Graham in BC already has a good name for the gathering (hopefully yearly) for the BC boys and us who make the drive to the Mission Races next August.

Personally I like a "gathering of" as it just suggests a group of friends getting together for a good time. Then again 'armada' sounds good too. Don't like 'fleet' so much as that is what rental agencies refer to their cars as. Then again, we could be like crows and be referred to as a 'murder'

Nope ... a "Club" is a non-topic. I am taking about "a heard", "a pride", "a litter" as in animals ... for "a $hitload of Corvettes" ... no "club"
so to reiterate ... I am not leaning toward the "Ranchers" but rather the "Heard"

Ok the "Heard" as apposed to "Herd".
I see a bad tattoo already...

:rofl1:

You did that on purpose didn't you Spence...

Reactions: YFCvii
The CCF Crew, The CCF VetteNuts (Low to the ground), This should be an interesting, ongoing discussion through the winter! Will need to create the logo also so we have it in time for the first 2018 Cruise!

Reactions: MikeysZ06
IMG_4145.PNG
We'll see where the thread ends up
The CCF Crew, The CCF VetteNuts (Low to the ground)

Like "Sammy the Squirrel" here. He's running pretty (Low to the ground). He's gotta be a hit with the ladies around the acorn trees I'd say. Someone photo shop a scaled down pic of a Vette next to this "little" guy. Lol
IMG_4145.PNG

One octopus, multiple octopi ... corvetti. How about a swarm or a band of vettes???

I like brotherhood ... but what about the ladies, or do they get sisterhood of the travelling vettes???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread