TBH, I really liked the original CCF logo. It was understated and had some class with the maple leaf in the background.
Skeleton logos and smiling skull logos are everywhere these days in one form or another.
But back on topic... Swarm sounds pretty good.

Reactions: Riley P
Regarding a logo, I think a ghost rider in a black convertible C2 with side exhausts would be awesome. Something similar to the logo of the skeleton on the chopper. Thoughts??
Only if it were done in cartoon form. Don't want it looking " Biker-ish ". No skulls,no cross bones,skeletons,grim reaper type figures.

No black and silver colours. If anything,a mountain and lake backdrop,some trees. Or a scene from Ontario "cottage country" Or an open highway with a selection of various coloured cars in procession. Keep it bright and happy,not dark.

I'd like us to have some sort of little static cling decals too with whatever logo Nik comes up with. Approx an inch by 3 or 4 inches or so. Something rectangular.

How about a murder of Corvettes. Mwah-haaa-haaaa.
Funny too is looking up names of collection of animals,
A pace is a collection of asses. Sometimes suiting for myself when out with fellow corvette owners. Therefore, if I’m around, people could always refer us as a pace of Corvettes! :D

Reactions: ddgermann
One of my favourite photos of the summer, taken just outside Big Valley, AB. My 2 cents for logo ideas... Taking the best of the best (ideas) and combining the 'thoughts'. Here's my suggestion: Using the outing of the maple leaf, the stem representing the double solid line a C2/C3 on one side and a C7 on the other... open road leading into the Rocky Mountains (the tips of the maple leaf represented by mountain peaks). SNOW! Sorry just looked out the window. Brrrr...
IMG_5091.JPG
IMG_1312.JPG
IMG_1313.JPG

A group of giraffes is a "tower" which seems sort of apt.

But by far and away my favorite name for a group of animals has to be for bunnies, a group of bunnies being a "FLUFFLE"! Sort of also nice sounding, visual and physical at the same time.

BTW a nice picture of Mike and Jen, I hope you were able to print it out, maybe you two should have t-shirts made??!!

Cheers,

Garry

Reactions: YFCvii
One of my favourite photos of the summer, taken just outside Big Valley, AB. My 2 cents for logo ideas... Taking the best of the best (ideas) and combining the 'thoughts'. Here's my suggestion: Using the outing of the maple leaf, the stem representing the double solid line a C2/C3 on one side and a C7 on the other... open road leading into the Rocky Mountains (the tips of the maple leaf represented by mountain peaks). SNOW! Sorry just looked out the window. Brrrr... View attachment 12048View attachment 12049View attachment 12050
I'm up for that design. Exactly what I had in mind but not able to verbalize it. Lol. I like that !!

h
Just a thought...
Any photo of any trip can go in and whatever names/places/dates. Can be located anywhere as well.

View attachment 12055
It looks good. Its appears that I have an idle mind similar to Spence's (his own words) and the wheels never stop turning. Maybe I get inspired by Spence's posts! It can be a good thing.
If we use a logo that represents Canadian Corvettes, should we plan another trip in the spring to discuss this endeavor? Is this group mainly Alberta (but not limited to)
I already have two trips in mind for next year with our Non Corvette Club fun and smiles only group

Yep, I was thinking the same rockitman as there are no mountains in that flat province of Saskachtewookie (or however it is spelt LOL) and believe it or not there is a fair contingent of us out East somewhere. Then again, everyone is West of me, so can I refer to everyone being out East. Come to think of it, we have mountains too (just smaller ones). I'm getting confused now... what were we going off-topic about this time??

Just a thought...
Any photo of any trip can go in and whatever names/places/dates. Can be located anywhere as well.

View attachment 12055
There you go !! Problem solved. That looks great !! Really cool. Next step,personalized cards. I'll give you a different pic to work with from the one you put together for me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread