After 12 months with hard-to-source parts “due to covid”, myCool new Toy is finally completed to back-up my hydronic electrically heated home. This is a 22kW beast and text-messages me once a week when “exercising”. Although it automatically switches over, I can operate it anywhere my phone is. Instantly increased home resale value. So Happy today and ready for mother-nature and/or the seasonal EV-enhanced electric grid apocalypse …

EC810254-1BEC-4EBB-B77F-04987869D9D3.jpeg2EC9F315-A275-4E2D-BBBF-0210FB3CD644.jpeg

Last edited:
My Cool new Toy is finally completed after a 12 month hard-to-source parts “due to covid” circus. This is a 22kW beast and text-messages me once a week when “exercising”. Although it automatically switches over, I can operate it anywhere my phone is. Instantly increased home resale value. So Happy today and ready for mother-nature and/or the seasonal EV-enhanced electric grid apocalypse …

View attachment 94052View attachment 94053
How long will it run on a "tank" of fuel SN? How many gallons (litres) to the reservoir?
Gas or Diesel? I presume diesel as it is from Generac (Cummins)

How long will it run on a "tank" of fuel SN? How many gallons (litres) to the reservoir?
Gas or Diesel? I presume diesel as it is from Generac (Cummins)
Tandem Propane Tanks - ya could not avoid being on Irving's Life Support.
Depending on the continual electrical-draw, I will be asking for Diesel-delivered Propane top-up every 3rd day.
For a continuous fuel-feed, I really wish Natural Gas was available just South of Fredericton.
1702B4B3-58ED-409B-9DCB-91E1A41605A8.jpeg
… photo now a reminder that completing the yard remains on the list - hopeful Summer’22-happiness 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: turbozig
Tandem Propane Tanks - ya could avoid being on Irving's Life Support.
Depending on the continual electrical-draw, I will be asking for a Propane Delivery every 3rd day.
Really wish I had Natural Gas availability just South of Fredericton for a continuous fuel feed.
View attachment 94056
… photo now a reminder that completing the yard remains on the list - hopeful Summer’22-happiness 😂
Almost sounds like you are considering moving there Spence.

• Agree
Reactions: YFCvii
I got robbed, took our computer, keys, wallets with all our bank cards and I.d., stole my chainsaw and a box of sockets, stole my car, and tried to burn the garage down! Luckily the fire didn't catch. None of that made me happy, but in an "it could always be worse" world, while he made a big rip in the cover, walked across the hood and rifled the interior, the Corvette was not damaged. That made me, shall we say, less unhappy. The police caught the perp and found my stolen car, while it needs some repair and a good cleaning it appears I do not need to buy a new vehicle at todays crazy prices. That made me happy.

I got robbed, took our computer, keys, wallets with all our bank cards and I.d., stole my chainsaw and a box of sockets, stole my car, and tried to burn the garage down! Luckily the fire didn't catch. None of that made me happy, but in an "it could always be worse" world, while he made a big rip in the cover, walked across the hood and rifled the interior, the Corvette was not damaged. That made me, shall we say, less unhappy. The police caught the perp and found my stolen car, while it needs some repair and a good cleaning it appears I do not need to buy a new vehicle at todays crazy prices. That made me happy.
Silver lining to every cloud.
If nothing else you are an optimist

Hope they got at least some of your other stuff back.

Hope they got at least some of your other stuff back.
Nope, police found nothing. Apparently the guy was a homeless druggie, they found him hiding in the basement of a fellow druggie after he had sold the Honda to that guy... for drugs. I have to credit the Police , they were right on it with the help of several neighbors videos and the stupidity of the perps. The car was found about 5 Kms away in a driveway on one of the busiest streets in town.

Resurrecting this “upbeat” thread Title as I miss it.
The original one changed to Thoughts of the Day which is still there for anyone to post in.

With 2020 being such a crap year since March 15th, I find whatever I can to bring a smile 😊 to myself and/or into my space.
So this thread is reincarnated for sharing the upbeat moments that you want to share in your day 👍🏻
What makes me smile these days is to see my wife doing a little better each day after cancer surgery back in February. She likes driving our Corvette as much as I do, so we can't wait to have the roads dry and clear of winter salt so that she can get out in the car again for another summer.

Happy today knowing that i do not have this …

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia

… definition : fear of long words … 😂

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread