YFCvii

Power User
Beta
Oct 10, 2016
VetteCoins
Resurrecting this “upbeat” thread Title as I miss it.
The original one changed to Thoughts of the Day which is still there for anyone to post in.

With 2020 being such a crap year since March 15th, I find whatever I can to bring a smile 😊 to myself and/or into my space.
So this thread is reincarnated for sharing the upbeat moments that you want to share in your day 👍🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: Nik and Hiroki Soki
While getting to check out a sweet 2019 vert ...
add one more CCF member I’ve known of for quite some time and finally get to meet.
He is on a 700km day-run from YEG to YYC today and took time to stop by my stable.
Found more than our Corvettes to chat about as although we did not know of eachother,
we were raised in close neighboring YEG communities in late 60's and early 70's.
Schools, the public swimming pool and much more in common.
Until the next time for continuing our chat today ...
Cheers & thank you @Dik 😎 👍🏻

A5F7BD84-D543-4CD0-BC31-123F236C1D4E.jpeg

Last edited:
add one more CCF member I’ve known of for quite some time and finally get to meet.
He is on a 700km day-run from YEG to YYC today and took time to stop by my stable.
Found more than our Corvettes to chat about as although we did not know of eachother,
we were raised in close neighboring YEG communities in late 60's and early 70's.

View attachment 43932

Hey SN-III.

Thanks for the kind words and what a pleasure to finally meet "The Man", SN-III. It was cool to learn you're from the same neighbourhood. Proof again it is indeed a small world.

It was a very good day .... :cool:

:Cheers2:

View attachment 43932
Awesome man! Small world: you just never know when these things will happen and when they do, it is so cool!:cool:

What makes me happy: hearing that my black 3LT is being built next week! Hoping for an end-of-Sept. delivery and the chance to take it for a couple of spins before the snow flies! :) Perhaps a tour of the Lake Superior coastline to view the fall colours!

Have a great day all!

Reactions: YFCvii, ABC and Dik
What makes me happy: hearing that my black 3LT is being built next week! Hoping for an end-of-Sept. delivery and the chance to take it for a couple of spins before the snow flies! :) Perhaps a tour of the Lake Superior coastline to view the fall colours!

Have a great day all!
Congrats, Yes LS will be awesome in the fall to be sure.

Thanks!...I live right by it and take it for granted...it IS amazing. Have a great day! Hope VAN is nice today...
We have had unbelievable weather: hot and sunny - not a lot of humidity; but, smoke from down south - big time fires! You must have long cold winters? We use to live in Winnipeg for a year as my wife was going to school at the HSC there: skied - name - can't find it - good memory just short - LOL. We are from London Ont. - lived 1/2 my life here though - getting very busy and hectic here now though.

l ran into drgmny at his home today as he lives just around the corner from me at Morgans Point and he let me sit in his ride check out the sound system (that was awsome) and just have a good look see and chat.He also has a 2019 C7 for sale if anybody is interested .

We have had unbelievable weather: hot and sunny - not a lot of humidity; but, smoke from down south - big time fires! You must have long cold winters? We use to live in Winnipeg for a year as my wife was going to school at the HSC there: skied - name - can't find it - good memory just short - LOL. We are from London Ont. - lived 1/2 my life here though - getting very busy and hectic here now though.
Yup...VERY long winters....Superior is great but it is also a weather maker....I'll take the trade off, but it sucks for a seaonal car! :p

Yup...VERY long winters....Superior is great but it is also a weather maker....I'll take the trade off, but it sucks for a seaonal car! :p
Pretty nice here; but, very very expensive place to live for newbies coming our way! I moved here because BC - especially, where I live , has the best climate - ie. minimal snow; but, lots of rain. If I get a C8 I would plan on driving it most of the time unless snow, salt etc on the road - very seldom that happens. ;)

Pretty nice here; but, very very expensive place to live for newbies coming our way! I moved here because BC - especially, where I live , has the best climate - ie. minimal snow; but, lots of rain. If I get a C8 I would plan on driving it most of the time unless snow, salt etc on the road - very seldom that happens. ;)
l lived in Van from 1986 till 2012 you are correct about the climate but the traffic in the lower mainland is like LA but next summer l want to drive my C8 out to visit some BROs and do a few rips on the Cocahalla and sea to sky the best roads in Canada.

l lived in Van from 1986 till 2012 you are correct about the climate but the traffic in the lower mainland is like LA but next summer l want to drive my C8 out to visit some BROs and do a few rips on the Cocahalla and sea to sky the best roads in Canada.
Awesome - love to meet you and see your car - hoping to order 2021?

Have a great day all!

Where in Ontario do you reside? I'm from the Soo! Also I took a drive north (Lake Superior) yesterday and the trees are just starting to turn.....I suspect they will be in full colours in two weeks!

Your anticipation must be high! Ha ha

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread