Met a “new to Corvette” and “new to CCF” member today.
Meeting for first time today and and to look over his awesome 2008 Z06 427 Wil Cooksey Jr Limited Edition (#372 of 427).
Really great to meet you @3car and we will be sure to meet up again real soon 🙂👍🏻
Sorry my photo is a little fuzzy.

6E6F7A90-BA7E-41C6-94D6-8B689157079A.jpeg
1AA546D4-CFBA-4B36-A7BD-40ADCBA0846A.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm a happy owner!
Photo__2020-09-29_173841.jpg

So much fun! It has upgraded batteries so it has a bit more power 2x1500 watts, get around 100 kms on a charge and this one will top out at about 80 kph 😛.

Farthest I've gone so far is from downtown Vancouver (West End) to Coquitlam Center and back. My gf and her daughter both have the Swift which is model down from this one.

Around town I can keep up with my gf's Vespa scooter lol!! 🤣

Last edited:
I'm a happy owner!
View attachment 44412

So much fun! It has upgraded batteries so it has a bit more power @1500 watts, get around 100 kms on a charge and this one will top out at about 80 kph 😛.

Farthest I've gone so far is from downtown Vancouver (West End) to Coquitlam Center and back. My gf and her daughter both have the Swift which is model down from this one.

Wow, 80kph on a 2 wheel board, that's frickin crazy man! Sounds like a hoot however.

Got a spoiler for my C8 without having to waste all that money on my non tracking Vette Z-51 for 10 cents on the dollar so now l can put that $7000 into things on her that make her my Creation like Mag ride , Scorpion rims ,carbon fiber roof and performance exhaust .

I'm a happy owner!
View attachment 44412

So much fun! It has upgraded batteries so it has a bit more power @1500 watts, get around 100 kms on a charge and this one will top out at about 80 kph 😛.

That's a pretty cool ride Hiroki. Not a chance in hell you'd catch me doing 80 kph on it though... I know what broken bones and pavement rash feels like at that speed... lol.... Enjoy it man but scoot safe...

Hey just for the record fellas i topped the scoot out just once in the month or so that I've had this thing. At around 75 kph the steering starts to heavily wobble so it gets scary. Also this model was designed to top out at 60kph but mine has been modded lol!. A steering damper would help but honestly i won't be going fast all the time. I run mostly on eco mode and single motor.

When i did do the top end run i had my motorcycle helmet on and my gloves, elbow and knee protectors. I also did this up at Cypress Mtn, not just on a busy street.

Hey just for the record fellas i topped the scoot out just once in the month or so that I've had this thing. At around 75 kph the steering starts to heavily wobble so it gets scary. Also this model was designed to top out at 60kph but mine has been modded lol!. A steering damper would help but honestly i won't be going fast all the time. I run mostly on eco mode and single motor.

When i did do the top end run i had my motorcycle helmet on and my gloves, elbow and knee protectors. I also did this up at Cypress Mtn, not just on a busy street.
Sounds similar to the death wobble that the Dodge pickups have. 😄

Got the corvette out on a Fall run to a Brand New GM Dealership Opening today in the Calgary Area ... this one is in Cochrane and has an awesome service.shop area and an indoor used vehicle sales floor.
2F58E804-259A-4B55-A42B-4F0525AB2B31.jpeg
9AC74AAE-35D3-4419-959F-CE2AE36B509E.jpeg
DD3889E1-B27C-4173-B775-4FB6BD187A2C.jpeg
FA449011-4663-4AD1-A3AB-7A44E50A5AE8.jpeg

Reactions: nascar03
Brand New (2020) Updated Large Hardcover on the shelves today.
Expensive as heck @ $72 but an Employee Discount softened
the blow by 1/3rd so this is added to my Hibernation reading library.
It was the only copy received by the bookstore.
A New Mustang book came out too ...
but that's for other users and for another Forum
info for ... @Jeffer2013

The initial 2014 release of this Corvette book still sells for a healthy amount
and has a C7 on the cover ... so watch for the C8 logo for the 2020 release.

Next up is a C8 Hardcover book that is due for release in Dec'20-Jan'21.

View attachment 44543

View attachment 44544
l horded lot of TP from last spring do not need any more

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread