This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

What kind of dog is this?

Aug 25, 2019
Edmonton
VetteCoins
Car
2015 2LT Z51
Province
AB
Hi all. My wife and I are looking to get another dog,as we have been without for a few years now after our last doggie passed away. We have been looking at the rescue sites, and will continue to monitor them, but I also would be willing to get one from a breeder. I came across an article online that had a picture of a dog that I really liked, but I’m not sure what kind of dog it is. Here is the photo of the little guy, who had just destroyed a tomato.
Any opinions on this dog’s lineage ? Perhaps it’s a mixed breed.

Looks like a Sheltie/Border Collie cross. Both are high energy breeds and require a lot of exercise, but are very smart and loyal. Whatever dog you choose I hope it's from a rescue, there are a lot of good boys/girls that deserve a better life.

Reactions: 12cents
Looks like a Sheltie/Border Collie cross. Both are high energy breeds and require a lot of exercise, but are very smart and loyal. Whatever dog you choose I hope it's from a rescue, there are a lot of good boys/girls that deserve a better life.
Ya, it very likely will be from a rescue. 2 of the 3 dogs we have had were rescues and were wonderful doggies. The last one in particular was such a great dog. She left us far too soon.