Aug 25, 2019
Edmonton
VetteCoins
Car
2015 2LT Z51
Province
AB
Hi all. My wife and I are looking to get another dog,as we have been without for a few years now after our last doggie passed away. We have been looking at the rescue sites, and will continue to monitor them, but I also would be willing to get one from a breeder. I came across an article online that had a picture of a dog that I really liked, but I’m not sure what kind of dog it is. Here is the photo of the little guy, who had just destroyed a tomato.
Any opinions on this dog’s lineage ? Perhaps it’s a mixed breed.
895E34BF-60C7-4AA2-9F84-EF78AD9269E6.jpeg

Looks like a Sheltie/Border Collie cross. Both are high energy breeds and require a lot of exercise, but are very smart and loyal. Whatever dog you choose I hope it's from a rescue, there are a lot of good boys/girls that deserve a better life.

Reactions: 12cents
Looks like a Sheltie/Border Collie cross. Both are high energy breeds and require a lot of exercise, but are very smart and loyal. Whatever dog you choose I hope it's from a rescue, there are a lot of good boys/girls that deserve a better life.
Ya, it very likely will be from a rescue. 2 of the 3 dogs we have had were rescues and were wonderful doggies. The last one in particular was such a great dog. She left us far too soon.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.