This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

What Brand Of Wax Do You Use For Your Toy

Every time I visit Canadian tire, I am baffled by the amount of products out there. I tried a turtle wax product meant for black cars. I don't like it. Maybe I will mooch some zaino off Riley when I see him next.

Before I wax a car I use dawn dish soap to wash a cleaned car. It strips the old wax off and helps the next waxing process. but make sure you wax it after.... don't drive the car after using dawn. No protection on the paint anymore till you wax it again.

Waxing black/dark cars is tricky.

The P21S is amazing on black. I sometimes do a light cut polish before using the P21S

I use a green foam pad and mist some water on the pad and have a black and decker variable speed polisher. About 1200-1400 rpm. Use various products that available to detailers.

I have done 3-4 coats of Zaino ( done many, many steps-coats )and prefer the P21S better.

Brian

just trying to offer what I have learned.

Auto Obsessed seems to sell P21S

Auto Obsessed - auto detailing services and car care products - Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

I am no pro but do cut polish and wax my own vehicles. I bought a black and Decker polisher back in the early 1990's - do 2-3 vehicles a year... polisher is down to a cost of $5-10 a polish.

Polishing can be learned... best to try your daily driver first before your Vette.

Use masking tape on trim.

Sorry, I am not for hire for polishing..... I am getting better and better but don't do others vehicles.

A 3M light cut polish should be available at Carlson's body shop supplies.

Brian

do any of you have the 3m or other brand vinyl wrap to protect the front of your car? how do you wax around or on that?

Hey Bigneez ....

I Have The Clear 3M On My 2008 Z06 ....

When I Am Waxing My Toy ...

I Do Wax The 3M Just Like If It Wasn't There ....

It Does Add Protection To The Clear ...