This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Featured We met in the Middle

Featured Thread
Yes, red would look awesome. I bought mine from the show room as well: dealer ordered with LT2 options and then added: MRC, AT, carbon fiber interior trim, sport exhaust, red B.C. - no Z51 pkg. though which is fine for all the driving I do. The LT3 pkg not worth the extra like you say - I hate the alcantra trim myself. I love the HUD as well and the front and rear cameras - so easy to park eh?

The Billiards Area in my Man Cave has finally been blessed
with a Greatest Memory of this past Summer in 2018
.... thank you for taking an idea of yours forward
and making it a reality @ddgermann

... an excellent memento for chit-chat when
being asked while enjoying billiards ...
... and still room for plenty more to come

Maybe shouldn’t tease ... and just show the whole room ...
YYSSW maybe a bit of a show-off - Hibernation not all that bad ...
I just need to add a friend(s) munchies and drinks

darn "honey-do" project supplies are under the table but not under the carpet

Last edited:

Nice set up Spence. When are we going to have a pool match date?

Looks very nice: snooker table - 12 ft.? I play a lot of snooker - started a year or so ago. Usually green is the color of the baize. Ever play English billiards - a lot of fun: use only 3 balls - red placed where black goes and each player a cue ball - usually the white and yellow. Moves fast and can score points quickly.

Reactions: YFCvii
9ft .... my uncle bought in 1971’ish ... I bought for $5 when he moved but ... I had to dismantle and move it 300 miles ... not something you ask friends to help with (heavy 1” slate) still was a no brainer and quickly had no friends until it was ready to be played again I have not played that English method ... will have to read up on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: turbozig
yes, a no brainer - good size - perfect -enjoy!!! Happy New Year!!