Strickland have 4 C8 for sale including a Z06 all used
I was in there yesterday, they have a 70th Anniversary in the showroom nothing else on the lot.
The 70th had a sign on it stating if you ordered one like it the cost would be $103,000.
No one could tell me if it was a customer car or not.
It was white with black interior, very underwhelming for a C8.

I was in there yesterday, they have a 70th Anniversary in the showroom nothing else on the lot.
The 70th had a sign on it stating if you ordered one like it the cost would be $103,000.
I heard that Strickland allows VIPS bypass the list

it was not a 70th car if it had a black interior. The 70th special editions are a two tone white/black.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Rruuff Day
I may have misread the small sign they had in the window, I didn't notice red seatbelts and I thought they all had
red belts.
I'm going back in on Monday I will spend more time checking it out and ask if it's for sale or sold.
Technically all 2023’s are 70th anniversary cars just like all 2022 were 69th anniversary cars. But the special edition option package ($6k) had some features not available unless you ordered the package. Badging, wheels, red interior trim, sill plates , and a bunch of other stuff.

70TH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL EDITION
  • Midnight Gray forged aluminum wheels with Red stripe and commemorative wheel center caps on Stingray models
  • Satin Graphite forged aluminum wheels with Red stripe and commemorative wheel center caps on Z06 models
  • Red-painted calipers
  • Edge Red engine cover on Stingray Coupe model
  • Rear fascia/roof storage protector in Black with embroidered crossed flags logo
  • Ceramic White leather seating surfaces with Red stitching and Torch Red seat belts
  • 2-Piece set of premium leather travel bags with red stitching and 70th Anniversary logo
  • 70th Anniversary exterior badging and logo on wheel caps, seats, steering wheel and sill plates
  • Unique VIN sequence
  • Available in White Pearl Metallic Tricoat or Carbon Flash Metallic exterior color
  • 70th Anniversary Satin Black Full Length Dual Racing Stripes are available with Carbon Flash Metallic
  • 70th Anniversary Satin Matrix Gray Metallic Full Length Dual Racing Stripes are available with White Pearl Metallic Tricoat

Last edited:
Reactions: Blu427
Wlgj- so far you have 415 posts of which 325 are complaining about how you have been waiting years for the C8, how bad GM is to la belle Province, and how you mistrust your dealer. 50 are complaining about how your car came earlier than expected, and 40 are complaining about how the dealer is hosing you on the trade in for your C7.
Nothing would please every member on this forum more than to hear about your excitement after sitting in your C8 and driving it! Please try to be happy about getting the car! Glass half full!
Remember you, telling me, about all my complaining and not trusting my dealer. My dealer tried to sell me a 4 years warranty on top of the original, for 4125.00$ taxes included. So because, I did not trust them , I phoned another dealership and behold I have a price of, 2750.00$ taxes included. I was lied to about so many things, since I have been dealing with them , like delivery dates, how much I would get for my C7s, when I sell them, cost of certain products, etc. The thing is , with todays markets , for cars especially, you get stuck with who you dance with and have to eat all their bullshit. May be you call it complaining but I call it being diligent . Like I said, I was stating facts. Not trying to be a pain in the a..

Reactions: OL Yeller
Re post # 126....Yes,,a number of 2023's are being advertised as anniversary models...Was watching B-J yesterday and a black coupe went through as an anniversary edition..

Went for around $170,000 cdn. Turns out it was just a nice black Z51 with a stripe and red and black interior...Someone will be surprised when they see a real anniversary edition, if that's what they thought they were getting.

Reactions: Rruuff Day
@wlgj you have 3 days left until your new toy is in your garage, your journey is almost over and soon will be just a bad dream that will fade away when you hear the cold start of that 6.2L V8
Yes , just sad, that it will be a two starts, one at the dealer, to bring it on the closed float and the next , to back it up in my garage. :D :oops::Arghh:;)

Yes , just sad, that it will be a two starts, one at the dealer, to bring it on the closed float and the next , to back it up in my garage. :D :oops::Arghh:;)
But you get to stroke it. Your car I mean. ;)

I might just open the garage door , once in a while , to hear it growl.:p
I open my garage door once in a while to hear my burglar alarm growl.... :Biggrin:

IMG_5457.jpg

Remember you, telling me, about all my complaining and not trusting my dealer. My dealer tried to sell me a 4 years warranty on top of the original, for 4125.00$ taxes included. So because, I did not trust them , I phoned another dealership and behold I have a price of, 2750.00$ taxes included. I was lied to about so many things, since I have been dealing with them , like delivery dates, how much I would get for my C7s, when I sell them, cost of certain products, etc. The thing is , with todays markets , for cars especially, you get stuck with who you dance with and have to eat all their bullshit. May be you call it complaining but I call it being diligent . Like I said, I was stating facts. Not trying to be a pain in the a..
Lol- my point was not soo much about the complaining, but rather that you should be happy you’re getting a car that 99.999999% of the world will never get to drive! And if your biggest complaint is that the dealer will make $5000 profit from your trade in, then that’s a pretty good problem to have! No harm meant by my comments- enjoy your car!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.