Lol- my point was not soo much about the complaining, but rather that you should be happy you’re getting a car that 99.999999% of the world will never get to drive! And if your biggest complaint is that the dealer will make $5000 profit from your trade in, then that’s a pretty good problem to have! No harm meant by my comments- enjoy your car!
I know. I got what you were saying , it is just frustrating the way things are with car dealers now. This is my 50th vehicle that I have bought and nothing is /went my way. Just another complaint about my dealership. I had a buyer for my C7 at 1000$+tax saved(accommodation), more than what they offered me but they said , if you sell it to them, we will not do accommodation!!! So they basically forced my hand. I had to call the other dealer and he was not happy. This , after my C8 is in my garage, is it for me, with them.

Reactions: OL Yeller
I know. I got what you were saying , it is just frustrating the way things are with car dealers now. This is my 50th vehicle that I have bought and nothing is /went my way. Just another complaint about my dealership. I had a buyer for my C7 at 1000$+tax saved(accommodation), more than what they offered me but they said , if you sell it to them, we will not do accommodation!!! So they basically forced my hand. I had to call the other dealer and he was not happy. This , after my C8 is in my garage, is it for me, with them.
Should have been 49 cars ago! lol

Remember you, telling me, about all my complaining and not trusting my dealer. My dealer tried to sell me a 4 years warranty on top of the original, for 4125.00$ taxes included. So because, I did not trust them , I phoned another dealership and behold I have a price of, 2750.00$ taxes included. I was lied to about so many things, since I have been dealing with them , like delivery dates, how much I would get for my C7s, when I sell them, cost of certain products, etc. The thing is , with todays markets , for cars especially, you get stuck with who you dance with and have to eat all their bullshit. May be you call it complaining but I call it being diligent . Like I said, I was stating facts. Not trying to be a pain in the a..
Is it for the exact same coverage and it is through another dealer offering gm warranty?

You Dont Get It Over Your Head GIF

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.