This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Tinted my Windows some pics

Looks very bad a$$

Pork chops rule

Hey Paul your going to love your vette after I get through with it in 2 weeks time :coolgleam:

Thx
Manny@E.C.P

Looks very bad a$$

Pork chops rule

Hey Paul your going to love your vette after I get through with it in 2 weeks time :coolgleam:

Thx
Manny@E.C.P

Looking forward to the drive home....

Tinted windows look great! What are the rules on tint in Ontario? No tint allowed in Saskatchewan, therefore my Vette is for "off-road use only".

I had to take mine off for the inspection but liked it so much that I put it back on after, although I lightened it to 35% from 20% so I can see better and so it does not look so tinted. Is there a percentage that is allowed for the drivers left and right sides or is it up to the officer to determine what substantially obscures visibility from the exterior?

I would think that would be up to the officer's discretion. Hope he's in a good mood....

I could never figure out the reasoning behind allowing it on the back windows but not the front. Sounds like another soft-hard move by liberals that want to accomplish something without offending someone. If it's dangerous, make it all illegal or else leave us alone!!! If a guy had a gun in the back of a 4 door, what protection does this law offer?

I just bought a new "daily driver" ride from BC and its arriving with tint all around . I can't wait!!!!
[mob][/mob]

:agree:...

Hey Paul looks great, about time you got it tinted.
Drove by the other day when you had her parked in
the driveway, looks very clean and shiny as usual.

Thanks Greg... How have you been? Going up to see Manny on the 16th going to have him install Headers and a few other mods.

Doing good, was a long winter but not too bad.
You will love the headers are a great mod, what else you getting?

LG Street series headers/high flow cats/x-pipe/
all gaskets & hardware

NGK TR55 plugs /new MSD 8mm wires/kool sox wire proctectors

160 deg thermastat

Throttle body coolant by-pass.

New ECM tune via EFi live tuning tools

Intake ported and Throttle body ported & polished.

Also doing the Vararam Intake.

Nice, that will add a little bit of HP to the car.
Soon you will be able to hear the car coming from a
mile away, thats what everyone tells me about mine

I wonder how much different it will sound... I hope a bit louder....

The headers will make the exhaust more noticable and with the tune but
add a cam and some heads and the exhaust gets crazy.
If you just want some added exhaust note then look at the Corsa Extreme
exhaust as it has a real nasty note to it.