Georgetown
VetteCoins
Car
2002 C5
bad-c5-albums-b-picture273-dsc-0131.jpg

bad-c5-albums-b-picture272-dsc-0128.jpg

bad-c5-albums-b-picture270-dsc-0126.jpg

bad-c5-albums-b-picture268-dsc-0124.jpg

I had to take mine off for the inspection but liked it so much that I put it back on after, although I lightened it to 35% from 20% so I can see better and so it does not look so tinted. Is there a percentage that is allowed for the drivers left and right sides or is it up to the officer to determine what substantially obscures visibility from the exterior?

I had to take mine off for the inspection but liked it so much that I put it back on after, although I lightened it to 35% from 20% so I can see better and so it does not look so tinted. Is there a percentage that is allowed for the drivers left and right side or is it up to the officer to determine what substantially obscures visibility from the exterior?

I would think that would be up to the officer's discretion. Hope he's in a good mood....:rofl:

I could never figure out the reasoning behind allowing it on the back windows but not the front. Sounds like another soft-hard move by liberals that want to accomplish something without offending someone. If it's dangerous, make it all illegal or else leave us alone!!! If a guy had a gun in the back of a 4 door, what protection does this law offer?

I just bought a new "daily driver" ride from BC and its arriving with tint all around :). I can't wait!!!!
[mob][/mob]

I could never figure out the reasoning behind allowing it on the back windows but not the front. Sounds like another soft-hard move by liberals that want to accomplish something without offending someone. If it's dangerous, make it all illegal or else leave us alone!!! If a guy had a gun in the back of a 4 door, what protection does this law offer?

I just bought a new "daily driver" ride from BC and its arriving with tint all around :). I can't wait!!!!
[mob][/mob]

:agree:...

Hey Paul looks great, about time you got it tinted.
Drove by the other day when you had her parked in
the driveway, looks very clean and shiny as usual. :D

Thanks Greg... How have you been? Going up to see Manny on the 16th going to have him install Headers and a few other mods.

Doing good, was a long winter but not too bad.
You will love the headers are a great mod, what else you getting?

LG Street series headers/high flow cats/x-pipe/
all gaskets & hardware

NGK TR55 plugs /new MSD 8mm wires/kool sox wire proctectors

160 deg thermastat

Throttle body coolant by-pass.

New ECM tune via EFi live tuning tools

Intake ported and Throttle body ported & polished.

Also doing the Vararam Intake.

Nice, that will add a little bit of HP to the car.
Soon you will be able to hear the car coming from a
mile away, thats what everyone tells me about mine :D

I wonder how much different it will sound... I hope a bit louder....:D

The headers will make the exhaust more noticable and with the tune but
add a cam and some heads and the exhaust gets crazy.
If you just want some added exhaust note then look at the Corsa Extreme
exhaust as it has a real nasty note to it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.