Aug 31, 2023
VetteCoins
Car
2024 C8 coupe
Province
NT
Just found my window sticker and the bottom line is about $4,000 less than the bottom line on the build and price I did on GM site . Window sticker doesn’t show the luxury tax but is still about $2,000 less once including it . Nothing seems to be missing that I can see. Anyone else encounter this ? The link works .
Window Sticker

Just found my window sticker and the bottom line is about $4,000 less than the bottom line on the build and price I did on GM site . Window sticker doesn’t show the luxury tax but is still about $2,000 less once including it . Nothing seems to be missing that I can see. Anyone else encounter this ? The link works .
Window Sticker
I fixed the link name. It worked fine.

The only things I see that might be missing is license, admin fees, gas and any forced stuff like ceramics.

Reactions: 1st Vette
I fixed the link name. It worked fine.

The only things I see that might be missing is license, admin fees, gas and any forced stuff like ceramics.
Ya . Dealer fee and $22 “ tire environment “ fee . I won’t comment on that one. No forced fees . Floor liners were on constraint so still about $1,200 unaccounted for. At least it’s not $1,200 over . Don’t get me wrong I’m not complaining, it’s built !

Reactions: Murray20c8
Window Sticker
Where do you get your window sticker on line?

• Agree
Where do you get your window sticker on line?
C8 tracker.com but the vehicle has to have already been built and I believe you have to register, which is free , first. Although it now says that you don’t have to register it was the only way I could get it to work. also might be a day or two delay after it comes off the line.

Reactions: GM MUSL
Weird. I've done it many times without registering
Ya . Can’t explain it but that seemed to be the case for whatever reason. No big deal, just takes a minute and after I did register the first time back in October I didn’t get one bit of spam so……could be a browser configuration issue? I don’t know. Don’t really care, lol .

• Agree
Window Sticker
Ok, so going from memory here but your last car they ordered it with the wrong interior colour as you wanted Natural which is now correct, they forgot to order Magnetic Ride Control which is now also there, and I see they got your performance exhaust, black exhaust tips and the low profile rear spoiler this time as well.
I am thinking the $2105 that I am not seeing is for your GT2 seats which was on the last car. The $699 admin fee and luxury tax is also being added to the configurator which adds 2K to your price as well. Is it correct to say the 4K less is from your seats and luxury tax now that they have the rest ordered properly?

Reactions: 1st Vette
Ok, so going from memory here but your last car they ordered it with the wrong interior colour as you wanted Natural which is now correct, they forgot to order Magnetic Ride Control which is now also there, and I see they got your performance exhaust, black exhaust tips and the low profile rear spoiler this time as well.
I am thinking the $2105 that I am not seeing is for your GT2 seats which was on the last car. The $699 admin fee and luxury tax is also being added to the configurator which adds 2K to your price as well. Is it correct to say the 4K less is from your seats and luxury tax now that they have the rest ordered properly?
I am pretty sure the spoiler and exhaust were on the first one and you are correct on the seats which I forgot about. I wasn’t able to check having recently done a purge of my e-Mail junk, sent , saved folders . The admin fee and lux cash grab are shown in the configuration on GM site but not on the new window sticker. The seat delete probably is what was confusing me. I suspect that the bottom line will in fact be correct considering the variables. Thanks for the input Mr. C . Now if this three feet of snow would just melt……

I am pretty sure the spoiler and exhaust were on the first one and you are correct on the seats which I forgot about. I wasn’t able to check having recently done a purge of my e-Mail junk, sent , saved folders . The admin fee and lux cash grab are shown in the configuration on GM site but not on the new window sticker. The seat delete probably is what was confusing me. I suspect that the bottom line will in fact be correct considering the variables. Thanks for the input Mr. C . Now if this three feet of snow would just melt……
Did your last car from there have a VIN ending in 17890? Hypersonic Grey 2LT coupe with a black interior?

Don’t have the vin anymore but the interior was Sky Gray , 2LT Hypersonic Gray . OK just found it. Could have sworn the GT2 seats were on that one but I must have looked at my checking account, lol .
IMG_1934.png

Last edited:
I thought your last one was a 2023. The difference is front lift, black exhaust tips, black lug nuts, engine lighting and engine protection package which is $3720.
I guess you dropped the GT2 seats on both of your orders unless they made another mistake?

I thought your last one was a 2023. The difference is front lift, black exhaust tips, black lug nuts, engine lighting and engine protection package which is $3720.
I guess you dropped the GT2 seats on both of your orders unless they made another mistake?
Dropped the seats . See #17 .