Breakfast in my Bali hideaway

This sort of relates back to Jeff's Mustang humour and the responses it got.... Just sharing my outlook (right or wrong) on this (or actually most), types of humour.

"A Ford guy sent this to Jeff.... It is funny. Everyone has to relax and take the fun out of something like this."
I agree with @2009CGMZR1 (Brian) on the relax thing...

If we shy away from humour derived from certain things in life that we may not agree with, or was a stupid thing to do (yes. even resulting in injury or worse); or are derogatory to someone or another; or misogynistic (God forbid our wives find out), there would be damn few things to laugh about. Making jokes about the generality of a person, group, situation, occurrence, whatever, is human nature in my world. I have engineering friends that make jokes when an overpass or parkade collapses (We usually blame SNC Lavalin); a doctor friend that make jokes about sick people; how to remove drainage tubes or leaving things inside an incision); a rehab tech brother in law who jokes about handicapped people.... I also have a black friend (who doesn't mind being referred to as black by the way) who BS'd me not long ago about why the palms of a black man's hands and soles of his feet are white (he also tells white race jokes).
Are they racist or trying to hurt someone? Are we uncaring? Am I a bad person for laughing today?.... Dark humour can be funny, and for some even therapeutic. If it's intentionally used to hurt someone (beyond their ego), or incite hate, then it's no longer humour. It's malice. Whole different topic. Some will agree with this and some won't. Wouldn't expect anything different. If anyone has some psychological training, don't bother to psycho-analyze my thought patterns... My wife performs that task almost daily. :Ack2:

not having to police response, humour is ...
policing humour, sensitivity is ...

... apology ...
e11udzsxyowj05nzydtj.jpg
when premature to May the 4th ...

Last edited:
Everything seems to be a "scheme". Yes we are taking it but giving it all back to you. So how does that help the environment.:Banghead:

Why is Loblaws, one of the richest companies, a recipient of some of the wealth of the "Carbon Tax" to buy new freezers? They will put them in and charge us on groceries for "upgrades" and pocket the money.

• Agree
Reactions: LE BARON and YFCvii