This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Featured The Beast .....

Featured Thread
Hi ttarob

I just checked your interior pictures and you have the leather / cloth seats which are a rare package in 1978.. nice

Hi ttarob

I just checked your interior pictures and you have the leather / cloth seats which are a rare package in 1978.. nice
Well that explains why I have seen any other 78 Pace Vettes with these seats!! Thanks !!

I think I met you at the Calgary Firebird Club show a couple of summers ago. Can't be too many Pace 78's with an LSX swap in Calgary, lol.

I just wanted to say that I'm not sure if 3.73's is what you really want in that car with a 4L60E. There is such a thing as too much wheelspin, and your rpms on the highway even with a lockup will likely be 3k plus. 3.45 would probably be just about perfect, and with the lower weight I bet even a 3.23 would be just great.

I look forward to seeing you and your car again soon.

nice car, nice story, nice build, nice driveway, nice garage, nice wife to put up with you, nice car looks new,

will quit while I am ahead and hope you get the picture

Jeff.

Reactions: ttarob
Yep I was there a few years ago!! The gears I’m still thinking about, it’s still the factory’s in it, nice a low rpms on the highway for sure.

nice car, nice story, nice build, nice driveway, nice garage, nice wife to put up with you, nice car looks new,

will quit while I am ahead and hope you get the picture

Jeff.
Hey Jeff !! Thanks for the “nice” things ya said!!! LOL