This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

The area that collects gravel on C6s

Hmmmm... I can't believe after a week of discussion, someone hasn't taken out those two bolts yet and seen if this really does allow access to the pebbles.... My curiosity level is out of the park here guys and girls... I think maybe you need to find a Doctor that drives a C6. If he/she has access to an extracorporeal shock wave machine (ultra-sound), that might be another answer. After all, they can explode kidney stones... why not gravel stones... Just a thought...

Reactions: Brent08 and Dub

Myself,I'm not doing anything until I can take my rear tires off. I'm at the point where it doesn't really bother me much anymore. If I can't hoist it,then I'll get to it when I get to it. I don't have a floor jack,nor much for tools either. Like,nothing for tools really.

Reactions: Brent08
Mike ...
I got tools
I got a floor jack
I don't got C6

U got C6
U got video power
U take apart your car
I will supervise

... this Friday night or Saturday night .. U pick

I took apart my C7 ... you do the C6

I have removed those bolts on all my C6's with no issues. ALL the rocks will drop out as you can move the panel quite a bit. A bit of "tapping" and you will get a few more handfuls of rocks...lol. I fixed all mine by buying some foam weatherstripping with self adhesive and filling in the gaps in the forward edge of wheel well. Maybe get one or two rocks every couple years. Don't pick them out, you will scratch the paint....

Users who are viewing this thread