Hey Dub. I see what you're saying. I think we have to get in behind to see if either silicone or the foam the Graham put up would work. Maybe both !! That'd seal it up nice. Here's a little vid showing what I'm trying to say. Hard hats recommended for falling boulders.

Hmmmm... I can't believe after a week of discussion, someone hasn't taken out those two bolts yet and seen if this really does allow access to the pebbles.... My curiosity level is out of the park here guys and girls... I think maybe you need to find a Doctor that drives a C6. If he/she has access to an extracorporeal shock wave machine (ultra-sound), that might be another answer. After all, they can explode kidney stones... why not gravel stones... Just a thought...:rolleyes:

Reactions: Brent08 and Dub
Hmmmm... I can't believe after a week of discussion, someone hasn't taken out those two bolts yet and seen if this really does allow access to the pebbles.... My curiosity level is out of the park here guys and girls... I think maybe you need to find a Doctor that drives a C6. If he/she has access to an extracorporeal shock wave machine (ultra-sound), that might be another answer. After all, they can explode kidney stones... why not gravel stones... Just a thought...:rolleyes:

Myself,I'm not doing anything until I can take my rear tires off. I'm at the point where it doesn't really bother me much anymore. If I can't hoist it,then I'll get to it when I get to it. I don't have a floor jack,nor much for tools either. Like,nothing for tools really.

Reactions: Brent08
I have removed those bolts on all my C6's with no issues. ALL the rocks will drop out as you can move the panel quite a bit. A bit of "tapping" and you will get a few more handfuls of rocks...lol. I fixed all mine by buying some foam weatherstripping with self adhesive and filling in the gaps in the forward edge of wheel well. Maybe get one or two rocks every couple years. Don't pick them out, you will scratch the paint....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread