This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Summer sucked this year in Alberta...

Feb 23, 2009
Calgary
VetteCoins
Put the Vette away, did my yearly oil change, added up the KM's this year........what?.......435........ I knew we didn't drive it a lot but wow, I thought we had put a lot more clicks on it......a lot of little drives I guess......

Put the Vette away, did my yearly oil change, added up the KM's this year........what?.......435........ I knew we didn't drive it a lot but wow, I thought we had put a lot more clicks on it......a lot of little drives I guess......
That's why people move to BC when they retire - LOL. Better next year - right? I only have 12900 km on my 2016 .

What car you driving??

Yes, I met you with Derek at Graham's and it was a pleasure sir . I hope we meet again!!!

Reactions: nascar03 and YFCvii
Thank you very much!! Look forward to next year. I have tentatively placed my order for a C8 convertible: grey metallic, 2LT, carbon fiber interior trim, GT2 seats & front lift system. Not sure about Z51 & MRC options -adds about $7K to the cost and I don't drive that much and certainly won't be tracking it - would like MRC & sport exhaust which were separate option for 2016.

Reactions: nascar03
Yeah, I hear you. It is not a matter of money for me as another $7K is not a big deal for me at all; it is, do I need it? will I notice a difference - probably on the hwy., I guess?

Yeah, I hear you. It is not a matter of money for me as another $7K is not a big deal for me at all; it is, do I need it? will I notice a difference - probably on the hwy., I guess?
I have seen you drive James, as we tore up the sea to sky highway. To answer your question, YES you need the Z51 package!

Reactions: YFCvii